Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A 6 Month Ruined

So she wrote down she had had sex with you? Big deal, all girls do that. BUT still that kinda sucks for you. Probably it will just go away unless her mother is a raving lunatic which I doubt.

Assuming her mom read it and it was on the sex topic. There isn't much you can do to calm the situation. Just be mature about it and say yes we did but we were safe about it and use ever precaution. Parent mostly are afraid that their kids will make everlasting mistakes and end up with a STD or children.

Now yeah most parents will find a dairy and read it. I think it's natural becuase if I found someone's dairy i would instinctively read it too. She should just explain to her mom that she needs her privacy and she needs to write down her thoughts in this dairy to sort through problems and help remember old issues to learn from her mistakes, and that it doesn't help for her mom to read it and freak out. there is no positive outcome about freaking out on your kid. Whats done is done and you can only teach about how to proceed with what happened and or teach about the correct way to go about it next time.

Kid will do what they want in the end. Parents just need to teach them the safe and intelligent way of going about it.

Hope that helps. :pioneer_smoke:

It does help in a sense Fc3.

And to clear up, her mom doesn't know we've had sex, she now knows or believes that we only did stuff with hands, no oral or sex. So I've talked to her older brothers gf, and she ended up talking to her boyfriend (the older brother). So I'm waiting for an outcome from that. And I'm probably going to call her mom's boyfriend for advice because he has helped my gf and I a lot in our relationship and I think he may be able to help here.

It does help in a sense Fc3.

And to clear up, her mom doesn't know we've had sex, she now knows or believes that we only did stuff with hands, no oral or sex. So I've talked to her older brothers gf, and she ended up talking to her boyfriend (the older brother). So I'm waiting for an outcome from that. And I'm probably going to call her mom's boyfriend for advice because he has helped my gf and I a lot in our relationship and I think he may be able to help here.

Omgz! You might want be more careful how you word this to people in the real world, just so you know. :D

Didn't I tell you not to be doing things your parents wouldn't like, that included hers too.:sex:

Lol, I know and when you said that I didn't do it, our night on Saturday was completely PG.

You know parents were kids too?

Just because our generation is a bit more wild then theirs doesn't mean your parents weren't teens.

Parents KNOW just about everything you do, just because they don't announce it and shitcan your ass on everything doesn't mean they are clueless.

I guarantee your parents have done some shit in their teen years.

So the whole sex thing, well its different for each parent but I will just share my own personal experience.

I got a girlfriend on oct 26th just like you Aimcrack. ( i think )

anyway i just came up to my mom and told her mom im gonna have sex, i want you to know that. ( i'll admit this was one of the hardest things i have ever done,,,, EVER)

She was stressed at first going what are you doing do you know what your doing? wtf is wrong with you kind of thing, but in a minute or so she calmed down and well asked me if i needed condoms i said sure the next day she got me a pack and well she told me she was VERY glad I told her. She told me kids do things behind their parents' backs all the time and she is glad that i rather tell her and have it on her terms then have it in secret and fuck up.

So maybe your mom will ground you or maybe she will be understanding like me.

up to you to grow balls and tell your parents the truth.