Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[more Spam From My Mom]

AN ENGINEERING MASTER PIECE

During the construction phase...

Dubai , United Arab Emirates

image0011%5B1%5D.jpg

Finished, notice the palm trees outside..........

image0022%5B1%5D.jpg

Remember, this is in the middle of the desert.... The very HOT desert where temperatures get up to 120 degrees.....

Unbelievable!

But true.....

The INSIDE view:

image0033%5B1%5D.jpg

image0044%5B1%5D.jpg

image0055%5B1%5D.jpg

Ever wonder why is gasoline $2.39 a gallon for regular unleaded?

lol, that's not bad though..

This is what I get:

Dear DNA Cousins,

One of our mtDNA group members checked some time ago our data vs the DNA profiles included in the Oxford Ancestors database. She found that we match many people of the northern parts of the British isles and Scandinavia - in addition to our (mostly British/Irish) FTDNA matches. A large fraction of them originated in the Faroe islands. A few years ago scientists thought that that population was of the Scandinavian origin. But - the latest DNA data show those (mtDNA - not Y-DNA) people came from the ... British isles, that is, they were/are British (as I suggested in my previous e-mails ..!! - of course the original Brits were of Celtic (Atlantic-Iberian) background). Take a look below at the latest news on the subject:

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/~~~~~~~~~

This way my maternal grandmother's ethnic background "matches" that of my maternal grandfather's one - who is an R1b with an overwhelming (Celtic) ethnic count from Ireland, Scotland, England, and Wales.

{NAME REMOVED}

do you expect me to read that shit?

btw, this is my dad..

O.o

wow why the hell would they build something like that in the desert. I swear the heat must get to those peoples brains or something. And they say we are materialistic!

by the way, what i just posted: I get about 3 emails a day of that nature... i should start a book of spam =D

why dont i get anyhting like that :D

dang man, it gets 120 where i live and no ice thingy park here. >.<