Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

-_-

ok ghozt.... what lp wants is for you to stick to your decisions on things (example: banning some one.) if i do recall you banned fish and said he could come back but never have mod again, 4 weeks later he was back and admin of the fucking army system... also when gooner was banned, you unbanned him to shut him the fuck up same with protoman etc. the problem here is when you DO take action it doesn't last for long (at least in the topic of banning people)

Any ways i quit the irc because darth was being a fag and giving m00k the person who is NEVER in the irc the rank i asked for im 100x times more irc active than m00k so that being said i have decided not to go into the irc because i find that it is poorly run.

and by the way Lp you say your leaving because of the "drama" at Ghoztcraft and on the radio well im sorry to inform you that this topic has created more drama which if im not mistaken is what you are leaving for. if i were you and i wanted to leave Ghoztcraft without creating drama i would simply stop logging on.

"I don't know why, maybe it's because I avoid unnecessary confrontation, but I have been here for nearly as long as you guys, and I just don't see as much drama as you guys are making it seem like there is. I'm not exactly sure why this is considering I'm pretty active, but I find it odd."

"This is the one site that actually treats it's community like they're important. It's rare to find what we have here. Sometimes people get used to having the administration and moderation team take care of the members and community, and the second it slows down everyone complains about it. I can't think of anything else here.

I'm feeling pretty unappreciated right now."

(The quote thing was being weird so screw it)

I'm hoping you understand what I was saying, or trying to say if you misinterpreted it. I was saying I DON'T see a lot of drama going on around here, yet a few are making it sound like drama happens all the time, and that things are unfair all the time. Everything you just said about how you handle things I fully agree with, and I think you do an awesome job. So I hope if I made you feel unappreciated, you might re-read what I said and maybe you will read it the way I meant for it to come off. >.<

And this is assuming you read it the wrong way, the way you ended that quote made it seem like I had made you feel worse.

ok ghozt.... what lp wants is for you to stick to your decisions on things (example: banning some one.) if i do recall you banned fish and said he could come back but never have mod again, 4 weeks later he was back and admin of the fucking army system... also when gooner was banned, you unbanned him to shut him the fuck up same with protoman etc. the problem here is when you DO take action it doesn't last for long (at least in the topic of banning people)

I ban people because you guys ask me to. Personally, I hate banning people, I enjoy having more members here and after I ban them most of the time they learn their lesson. I also stated that if another admin/mod wants to ban someone, then go for it as long as you have a good reason. Just because someone is annoying isn't in my books exactly qualifying. If they break a rule, or their warning level is high, then go for it. Most of the time whoever gets banned messages me or sends me an email saying they're sorry, bleh bleh. Being the nice person that I am, it's very hard for me to turn that down.

Any ways i quit the irc because darth was being a fag and giving m00k the person who is NEVER in the irc the rank i asked for im 100x times more irc active than m00k so that being said i have decided not to go into the irc because i find that it is poorly run.

Darth made the IRC, and m00k is a close friend of Darths. But where you're mistaken is here:

(5/5/2008 12:13:55 AM) DarthSlyguy: wow

(5/5/2008 12:14:07 AM) DarthSlyguy: it was sorta crazy what happened yesterday

(5/5/2008 12:14:12 AM) DarthSlyguy: i told everybody to reg their nicks

(5/5/2008 12:14:19 AM) DarthSlyguy: and i was opping the djs and shit

(5/5/2008 12:14:20 AM) DarthSlyguy: lol

(5/5/2008 12:14:24 AM) XGhozt: Haha

(5/5/2008 12:14:26 AM) DarthSlyguy: and ruler

(5/5/2008 12:14:28 AM) DarthSlyguy: got pissed

(5/5/2008 12:14:32 AM) DarthSlyguy: cuz i half opped somebody

(5/5/2008 12:14:39 AM) DarthSlyguy: and he left

(5/5/2008 12:14:44 AM) DarthSlyguy: 2 seconds after i opped him

(5/5/2008 12:14:46 AM) DarthSlyguy: LOL

(5/5/2008 12:14:49 AM) XGhozt: ..omg

(5/5/2008 12:14:57 AM) DarthSlyguy: i mean

(5/5/2008 12:15:00 AM) DarthSlyguy: i was planning on it

(5/5/2008 12:15:04 AM) DarthSlyguy: i was just oppin ppl

(5/5/2008 12:15:13 AM) DarthSlyguy: and he automatically assumes im leaving him or something

(5/5/2008 12:15:14 AM) DarthSlyguy: LOL

(5/5/2008 12:15:23 AM) XGhozt: *sigh*

(5/5/2008 12:15:25 AM) XGhozt: I don't even care anymore, fucking ridicules..

(5/5/2008 12:15:30 AM) DarthSlyguy: me either dude

(5/5/2008 12:15:34 AM) DarthSlyguy: fucking kids

----

and by the way Lp you say your leaving because of the "drama" at Ghoztcraft and on the radio well im sorry to inform you that this topic has created more drama which if im not mistaken is what you are leaving for. if i were you and i wanted to leave Ghoztcraft without creating drama i would simply stop logging on.

I agree, this is a huge waste of energy.

well ghozt if you look at that chat log between you and darth again you have to think why would he be upping every ones rank? IF (i may be mistaken) but IF im not mistaken there were random listeners that were getting ranked >.>

So what, who cares? Again, he made the IRC, he can do whatever he wants.

I agree on both sides of this.

LP is right in some ways, it seems like most requestes never get done.

Again, please explain. You guys asked for VIP Skin, you had one in 2 weeks. You ask to be mod, I say ask the MEMBERS and I'll approve if they do. Everything you ask for, I've given unless completely unreasonable.

Well, for one, AS admin is totally screwed up, i asked for like 3 months to fix it.

I could see the challenge system untill i changed mod positions, which the automated questioneer didnt work for me either.

I asked for someone to figure out why i have to log in everytime i close my browser, and why i have to retype my posts almost every time i try, no responses

Honestly i have thought myself of going to BWhacks just because it is kind of GC-like but with less bugs.

I for one hate to log in, hate to wait 45 seconds for the homepage to load, hate to have to try and find new ways to do something extremely simple.

There are alot of things that irritate me about this site, but i stay because i like the community. I kind of wish we could just revert to.. somewhere around september-novemeber, when i first became active. No bugs that i could find at all, was more active, was overall more fun.

thats just my 2 cents

(7:40:46 PM) Mr. LP: Sorry about snapping tho dude.... I'm just under a lot of shit and mook being highly inconciderate pushed me the wrong way.

(7:41:35 PM) Mr. LP: AP tests firday and wednesday...

(7:41:36 PM) XGhozt: M'kay.. Apology accepted.

I agree on both sides of this.

LP is right in some ways, it seems like most requestes never get done.

Again, please explain. You guys asked for VIP Skin, you had one in 2 weeks. You ask to be mod, I say ask the MEMBERS and I'll approve if they do. Everything you ask for, I've given unless completely unreasonable.

Well, for one, AS admin is totally screwed up, i asked for like 3 months to fix it.

I could see the challenge system untill i changed mod positions, which the automated questioneer didnt work for me either.

I asked for someone to figure out why i have to log in everytime i close my browser, and why i have to retype my posts almost every time i try, no responses

Honestly i have thought myself of going to BWhacks just because it is kind of GC-like but with less bugs.

I for one hate to log in, hate to wait 45 seconds for the homepage to load, hate to have to try and find new ways to do something extremely simple.

There are alot of things that irritate me about this site, but i stay because i like the community. I kind of wish we could just revert to.. somewhere around september-novemeber, when i first became active. No bugs that i could find at all, was more active, was overall more fun.

thats just my 2 cents

I told you I don't know how to fix it, when I figure it out I'll let you know. I don't even know how it broke.

I'm trying to get a server upgrade to add 2 more gigs of ram, but I can't afford it yet.

Besides, the page loads in about 6 seconds to me, and sometimes like 10 depending on how many people are online.

Ouch Zander..