Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Eight Qualities Of A Perfect Boyfrie

A good quality in a boyfriend is not having the fear to beat your girlfriend/wife. Show that bitch who wears the pants around the house.

I TOTALLY disagree. A relationship is good if the two people who are together are close to equal or equal, not when one of them is mashed into the ground for existing. That's just plain and utter bullshit. In the long run, it's not even healthy, especially mentally. But I guess that is what divorce is for, but that's just proof that the relationship was fucked, because the boyfriend who beat his girlfriend was left. Equality or nothing.

I pretty much follow you on that. Just for everyone to know it was a really bad joke that was induced by lack of sleep.

Makes you feel better a friend and I beat this guy down for hitting his date at this bar. I'll find some pictures of it if your interested. good times.

You so need to post the pics!

why would i want a big penis, i already got one.

since when was 2 inches big?

since the day you got a erection.

WAAAAIT a minute, your dick was 2 inches big when ruler had an erection? does that mean you like rulers dick?

LOL you should make it 9 cause of the penis thing