Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Deejay Fan

I implied that you can improve. Nothing more.

Edit: unless you mean you're already at your peak, even though you just started?

Edited by Azu

how do i know you implied that?

and if i need to improve on something.. what is that implying?

1. Because you have made it clear that you haven't mastered it yet.

2. That you're not superhuman

Yes but when asking for feedback for a 2nd creation people often don't use "constructive criticism " Besides you worded it as that. so thus your not using the persons voice your voicing your own openion and using that persons thought to cover it up.

QUOTE(Deejay @ Jun 27 2008, 09:52 PM) *

Well.. you're making Photoshop such a big deal.. i bet your life would be a lil bit more boring w/o it

Ya, I'm really the one being insultng, not you, right... not.

And FYI, I don't use Photoshop.

Azu thats not a flame hes simply saying without photoshop your life would be slightly more boring. Allow me to explain. Your avatar, its photoshopped so thus without photoshop you wouldn't have that avatar.... which would make you have to settle for a normal pic rather than that 1... which would... make your life a little more dull.

Another question. Azu why are you even in here giving "advice" when you don't have photoshop?

Yes but when asking for feedback for a 2nd creation people often don't use "constructive criticism " Besides you worded it as that. so thus your not using the persons voice your voicing your own openion and using that persons thought to cover it up.
It has nothing to do with "how I worded it". It's the commonly accepted definition of the term. He pointed out ways to make it better. That's constructive criticism. Unconstructive criticism would have just been saying it's poor quality without giving any insight on how to fix that.

QUOTE(Deejay @ Jun 27 2008, 09:52 PM) *

Well.. you're making Photoshop such a big deal.. i bet your life would be a lil bit more boring w/o it

Ya, I'm really the one being insultng, not you, right... not.

And FYI, I don't use Photoshop.

Azu thats not a flame hes simply saying without photoshop your life would be slightly more boring. Allow me to explain. Your avatar, its photoshopped so thus without photoshop you wouldn't have that avatar.... which would make you have to settle for a normal pic rather than that 1... which would... make your life a little more dull.

I was referring mainly to the earlier statements which you failed to quote. Mainly the ones about anyone who is good at photoshop must have no life.

But yes, that remark was also a flame, for obvious reasons. Do I even need to explain this? Seems to me you're just being deliberately obtuse.

Another question. Azu why are you even in here giving "advice" when you don't have photoshop?
I'm not giving anyone technical instructions on photoshop. It should be obvious that's not what this "debate" is about.

1. Because you have made it clear that you haven't mastered it yet.

2. That you're not superhuman

like i said.. implying something can mean a number of things.. because when you imply something you MEAN it w/o saying it.

Following that logic everything is an insult.

If you want to take simple, obvious statements, and try to think up every unlikely meaning it could possibly have, you're going to get offended by EVERYTHING.

Edited by Azu

This debate is pointless.. and stupid.. basically this has become a mini-flame and "stand-up for" thing.. better to just close the topic.