Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Deejay Fan

Hehe.. Personally.. I am pleased with this one..

-Removed-

Tips to beginners:

-Use better fonts. :P (dafont.com)

-Don't overuse outer glow

-MOAR COLORS ><

In the case of your fantag, your render is getting smothered by the blue... >>

and, you always have to make a hater tag. Just 'cause.

If he doesn't can we make one for him?

I don't think I actually have a Fan/Hater tag, lol.

Nice you should make a hater tag as well

Nice you should make a hater tag as well

Lol.. you plan on usin that one instead? -_-

I dont use tags at all

If he doesn't can we make one for him?

Lol.. well this is all i got.. you can finish it.

I think it looks cool and matches your siggy -_-

Photoshop... Too many blues dude...

ya it is bad to get in the habbit of using brushes now dude drop the brushes and learn how to really use photoshop

Amen.

well hey.. like it says. Second Attempt.. lmfao,. wth am i supposed to do? go to sleep and wake up like i have no life and make sigs all day like Bitch over there?

at least i'm attempting to get acquainted with photoshop..

well hey.. like it says. Second Attempt.. lmfao,. wth am i supposed to do? go to sleep and wake up like i have no life and make sigs all day like Bitch over there?

No, you're supposed to;

learn how to really use photoshop

well how do i really learn to use photoshop when i don't know anything about it?

guys don't bash him its his second time on photoshop god -.- no ones an expert after their first time. shit -.- stop being jackasses before i neg rep every single one of you. your flames or saying "your no good with photoshop" etc are not needed if you have nothing good to say don't fucking reply god fucking sakes

Who said that, and when?

Notice i said Etc and you said

QUOTE(Deejay @ Jun 27 2008, 08:31 PM) *

No, you're supposed to;

learn how to really use photoshop

that sounds like your calling him bad to me.... btw azu i would like to inform you the staff is watching you because you seem to be rude to members even if it is a quote

Nope, just saying that what he asked if we're telling him to do is different then what the person actually said to do.

Nothing about giving up his life or anything. All he said was to learn how to use photoshop better instead of just using one or two features. What's offensive about that? What was offensive was him saying people who know how to use it have no life..

- Removed -

Too Explicit :P

'nuff said

true but telling him to learn to use photoshop when its only his second time is still offensive. Ok i will give you credit on the him flaming part but still how would you feel if it was your second time on something and you ask for a little feed back and people just go off naming issues would you be a little angry? i would and obviously he was.

Well.. you're making Photoshop such a big deal.. i bet your life would be a lil bit more boring w/o it
Ya, I'm really the one being insultng, not you, right... not.

And FYI, I don't use Photoshop.

true but telling him to learn to use photoshop when its only his second time is still offensive. Ok i will give you credit on the him flaming part but still how would you feel if it was your second time on something and you ask for a little feed back and people just go off naming issues would you be a little angry? i would and obviously he was.

First of all, I didn't tell him to learn to use photoshop. No one did.

Somebody suggested he "really learn to use photoshop" (empasis added), though. And that person wasn't even me. Anyways it clearly meant "You know how to use photoshop, but I think you should learn how to use it even better". There is no insult in that. There is insult in saying everyone who is good at it is a lifeless nerd, though.

Anyways, he was clearly giving contrstructive criticism, not insulting him. Insulting him would be saying "it sucks" or "you suck".

Well.. you're making Photoshop such a big deal.. i bet your life would be a lil bit more boring w/o it
Ya, I'm really the one being insultng, not you, right... not.

And FYI, I don't use Photoshop.

First of all, I didn't tell him to learn to use photoshop. No one did.

Somebody suggested he "really learn to use photoshop" (empasis added), though. And that person wasn't even me. Anyways it clearly meant "You know how to use photoshop, but I think you should learn how to use it even better". There is no insult in that. There is insult in saying everyone who is good at it is a lifeless nerd, though.

Anyways, he was clearly giving contrstructive criticism, not insulting him. Insulting him would be saying "it sucks" or "you suck".

okay.. but you implied that i suck.. you implied that i should learn by also giving me that google search link.. Implying is also the same as saying it.. just not directly. and by giving me a link to tutorials could imply an infinite amount of insults