Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Warcraft 3] Patch 1.22

Warcraft III Patch Information

The Warcraft III patch v1.22 has been released with several game fixes, updates and new maps. For the easiest patching process it is recommended that you connect to Battle.net. This can be done by starting the game and clicking on the Battle.net button. If you have The Frozen Throne expansion installed you only need to download and install The Frozen Throne patch.

FEATURES

- There is now a replay auto-save feature in the options menu. Replays are automatically saved to the "replay" folder.

- The game is now automatically saved in the event of a potential disconnect. These saved games are placed in the "save" folder.

- Player color selection can now be limited by the number of players in the game using an option in the "Advanced Options" screen during game

creation.

- Added an option to always show unit and building health bars.

- You can now enable and disable the display of minimap signals from players and other observers using chat commands:

/showminimapsignals and /hideminimapsignals.

- Added a new in-game cheat "maxfps" to limit the maximum frame rate to the given number. Example: "maxfps 30" will set the maximum frame rate to 30 FPS.

BALANCE CHANGES

HUMAN

- Scout Tower repair rate changed from 12 to 20.

- Knight damage increased: Attack cooldown changed from 1.50 to 1.40 and base damage increased from 25 to 28 (Average damage is 34).

UNDEAD

- Increased Ziggurat base armor from 1 to 5.

- Reduced the build time of the Necropolis from 120 to 100.

NIGHT ELF

- Reduce the Orb of venom poison duration from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.

- Increase the experience gain from Dryads from Level 2 (40xp) to Level 3 (60 xp).

FIXES

- The cooldown on unlimited usable items (example: the staff of preservation) now persists after the item is dropped or traded.

- A cooldown exploit with potions has been fixed.

- When you unburrow a Crypt Fiend, its auto-cast will no longer be toggled off.

- An exploit bug in which items could lose their cooldowns when transferred between heroes has been fixed.

- Fixed DotA-specific sound effects on Intel Macs.

- Fixed sound falloff on Intel Macs. Distant sounds should now still be

audible.

MAPS

- New maps from contest winners:

- (2)MeltingValley

- (2)RoadToStratholme

- (4)CentaurGrove

- (4)TidewaterGlades

Source(s): http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=21180

Downloads will be updated soon! All hacks uploaded now will NOT work with the recent patch. Please allow time as developers release their updated versions.

I Told XGhozty about it -_-

What is a good FPS to set on the game... assuming someone's computer can handle it.

Duo Core 1.8ghz

3.5g ram

8600gt

Edit:

Guess you can't download it yet.

Edited by Fc3sZero

Wow thats a tone of stuff in this patch...

Yes, But it's also fucking with bots and game play. I want to play WCIII and it says download complete and all that jazz, then, I restart the game, and it says "Installation Failed" Same with connecting my bots. This is inconvenient to everyone. Don't disable an old patch, unless you have the new one READY TO DOWNLOAD! Blizzard is so stupid sometimes.

New patch works fine, Graham.

where did you download it?

nevermind. If I weren't such a cheap ass I would buy a legit copy and download it off b.net too.

Edited by Fc3sZero

Got a link? I cant seem to find it at the store.

New maps aren't that great.

yeah the new maps kinda are plain.

'

Wow I didn't notice how much stuff was patch this one is huge.