Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

VIP

Just wondering what kind of hacks VIP has? I know it has the zDrophack, but does it also have the nuke hack?

It has many great hacks which have more features then public ones have are just plain better.

Also some sexy pics of XGhozt and Me at the beach last summer :P, That makes it worth it!

Also some sexy pics of XGhozt and Me at the beach last summer ;), That makes it worth it!

Linkz

13.95 for 6 months . . . I would pay that for a life time VIP

you missed the ife time vip by a week or so ;)

Beggars can't be choosers.

Forget you I ain't no beggar. I just think that price for 6 months is ridiculous.

$13 divided by 6 = about $2 a month.......ridiculous........nah

Forget you I ain't no beggar. I just think that price for 6 months is ridiculous.

You can make hacks?

You can make hacks?

You fail to see his point... he is saying, paying that much for some hacks is stupid. He will get NOTHING from vip except some starcraft hacks. Everything else he can get at various FREE websites.. Except the picture of ghozt and madmatt...butt naked...butt secksing.