Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Yeah I got hooked

http://toxic-wow.net/

So you goto top 100 private servers and this one is #1 So I tired it and I like it. It's not overly crowded like the real servers. They have different servers for different style you want to play. Like Pvp or Rp. Some of them offer instant lvl70 *thumbs down* and or insane quick exp for kills along with fast drops. I joined the one that was only slightly faster than the real blizzards servers. I've played for at least 2 days now and I couldn't tell the difference between the real thing and this one... besides the population difference. Although it is nice not having to fight 30 people over one troll. :)

I don't know how that would effect raids at higher lvls but it doesn't pose a problem for me and I run into people all the time so it doesn't feel like I'm playing offline.

best part... it's free. Which was the #1 reason why I didn't want to play WoW. It's hard to explain that $15 a month bill to your wife... believe me. I mentioned it and she laughed at me and walked off.

Anyways, if any of you want to join my name is Coragin (for lack of a better name) and I'm a lvl 8 Dwarven Warrior. I'll make you armor and weapons... I need to get rid of these copper and bronze pieces some how.

roflmao Public servers > Private servers dude............. wow just wow.... back in the days of my dial up i could level a char to 10 in 30 mins.... 2 days they would be level 25 or so.... but thats when my fast leveling cuts off.... any ways if you ever go to public blizzard servers join antonidas. names deadlyelf :)

instant 70 i gotta see that... link pl0x?

I'm just taking my time really. So I'm just exploring around the country side, mining and making equipment.

I'd play on the public servers but I can't get away with paying for it

I thought I read instant level 70 on the server I goto but I mixed it with some other place

Untitled.jpg

How do you get these servers to show up or w/e so you can play on them. Someone needs to make a tut on how to get that all set up....

Edit: I like them, they have a tutorial already xD http://toxic-wow.net/guide/

I kind of want to do this, but I don't want to have to re-level all over again. >.<

How do you get these servers to show up or w/e so you can play on them. Someone needs to make a tut on how to get that all set up....

Edit: I like them, they have a tutorial already xD http://toxic-wow.net/guide/

I kind of want to do this, but I don't want to have to re-level all over again. >.<

Yeah that would get irritating. My friend has been through the game already and I'm trying to get him to play and show me all the tricks.

Their guide was pretty simple to follow. Lucky for me

You can't get banned from the real servers or anything right? :x

Suteki, there is one way:

1. Play on a private server.

2. Yell up your account information and realmlist at public wow.

3. Youre banned ! :P

No, suteki, you can't get banned unless you TELL blizzard.

They can only ban you if you do things against the user agreement.

Should i post a guide for making a private server?

Well there are plenty of servers out there, so I don't think anyone would need to make there own. it would be kinda lonely playing WoW by yourself or even with every active person on here. It still would be pretty void of the true feel.

I switched to BurningWow becuase Toxic was crashing all the time and a lot of quests were bugged. Wonder how difficult it would be to fix those bugs?

Perhaps Ghoztcraft could have there own WoW server? i know thered be people in it forsure and i think that would be kinda cool. lemme know what u think.

I think that would be cool. I would be active on the sever.

Even though there is a lot of people on burningWow, it doesn't make much difference since i only know 3 people on there. Only thing that would kill me is the economy of the game would blow since there wouldn't be many of us to start. Then again I guess the real servers had to start from nothing too.

Which patch is burningWow running on?

wow what are the odds awhile back when i played wow i played on burning wows fun server ill prolly get back into playing it again

Well when you get on hit me up. I'll try to help ya out with anything. I also have a friend that is lvl 70 and just mails me all sorts of random equipment. I play on the mid range server. high rate server is too fast for me to enjoy and the blizzard clone server is to slow since i have a busy schedule and can't dedicate hours apon hours to playing WoW.

Server: Frostmourne

Name: Draconis

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Level: 56