Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

GPoints

Yeah, I was wondering, what're GPoints?

Used in the Army System or Market.

Oh ok! Thanks! That's cool.

There used to be more things to buy with them but unfortunately the new AS administrators have disabled a lot of the cool stuff that used to be there.

Edited by Zar

There's still cool stuff there. Lol.

Oh believe me it was much better. I don't play the AS anymore. Not as fun as it used to be.

There wasn't much more :P Zar is lieing.

Lol. Ok. The stuff cost alot. =-= :pirate:

Oh believe me it was much better. I don't play the AS anymore. Not as fun as it used to be.

I agree

There used to be more things to buy with them but unfortunately the new AS administrators have disabled a lot of the cool stuff that used to be there.

Indeed. Like, there was a time I changed everyone's Avatar to a picture of a stickman's head saying FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. People were really weepy about it afterwards, though.

doomfuckdd3.jpg

That head.

That was when the Bank of the Elite was so rigged, I had like 200 billion GP but maybe more when the whole thing was resetted, and I bought everyone who would be in my clan enough stuff to be Rank #2 or Rank #3, according to how I wanted it to be. :P

Lol. That sounds so rigged. Now there's only a couple of stuff left. =/ :pirate:

I don't even understand the AS

Lol same. How do I create a bank account?!?!

Hell if i know.....

I liked the bank system. Is there a possibility that it'll come back?

They removed it to make people who wanna do something "more active". But it doesn't seem to be working. Especially because that was another form of the major income. Sooooo... The AS is kinda messy right now, with the Arcade Retro games without scores, and the Bank removed.