Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Leaving

Alright guys, I'm just going to clear this up once and for all.

XGhozt's Involvement;

It was my idea to let Protoman be the News Mod for the World News section as a way to evaluate him and see what happens. He was practically bagging me for chance, and I agreed. I agreed because I want the news section to be a little more active, and I don't have time to post there every day. Protoman's posts are easy to read and he doesn't typo very often so he's great for the job. However, I know his attitude might get int he way and start some controversy. So I decided to see what happens.

What pisses me off, is that Protoman created posts solely for the purpose of spiting Cripp. You need to understand that the World News get's posted on the home page of Ghoztcraft, thus, making it matter. On that note, Cripp is an admin for a reason, as well as Poply and MastricX. I don't care if that reasoning may be unclear to you, what they say generally has an influence on my choices. This is a GAMING website, there for the only world news you should see posted in there is gaming, tech or otherwise extremely important news topics. No one cares about some random guy dieing, how fucked up that sounds is irrelevant, because it has nothing to do with the site. Aside from that, you posted in closed topics multiple times, if I closed a topic I closed it for a reason, and it's because I don't want to read your opinion. And if at anytime you're not sure about something, ASK ME.

Cripp's Involvement;

I was at a cross road, and I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted Protoman as a mod and he was making the section pretty active. But, one of my main requirments (well known within the staff) is that the only way you can be staff, is if the community generally accepts you as an awesome member. So, I wasn't sure what to do, and gave the whole thing to cripp and I trusted him to make the right choice.

Poply's Involvement;

He wasn't, I only asked his opinion once and he said some of his posts where childish. While, I agree, I figured his effort in the world news section was worth putting up with the weird posts. But then I noticed have of his news topics where stupid. But, this was partly my fault because I didn't really explain to him all the details.

Ruler of War;

Ruler of War left the staff team purely because of the fact that Protoman was mode News Mod for TWO forums. His actions where just as immature as Protomans. So now, I'm short 2 staff members and everyone is pissed off for a different reason.

What I think should happen;

First of all, Ruler of War needs to shut up and grow up. Protoman, you need to take the World News section a little more seriously and quit jerking off. Post World News topics that matter, and if you need some sources for the news I'm talking about, just ask. As a staff member you represent the website, and you need to give the members a reason to respect you. If you can't have any self control then you're not welcome on the staff team. And the fact that you've made this topic pisses me off. It's a privilege, not a right. So, face the facts, if you want mod, earn respect from the community first. This topic is a step in the wrong direction, I obviously liked something about you or you wouldn't have been mod at all.

HEY BUDDY!!! i thought you left? well i must have misread the topic im sorry. WELCOME BACK!!!!!

gtfo -.-

by the way ill cut this up and make it simple for you proto.

LOL "HEY BUDDY" rofl WB roflcopter

OMFG, people grow the fuck up. i swear you guy's complain about the stupidest shit in the world "oh he called me a noob, he called me something back blah blah blah that dingo ate my baby" who the fuck cares. FYI people its a damn "web site" and you guy are acting like its fucking life. I think where all above this aren't we? Really come on you got demodded so what get over it if you want to leave that is fine. But with all your saying at he was being a jerk to me flaming me. You are going to turn around and do the same isn't that just the pot calling the kettle black. 2 wrongs don't make a right get over it.

Seriously.........

First of all, Ruler of War needs to shut up and grow up. Protoman, you need to take the World News section a little more seriously and quit jerking off. Post World News topics that matter, and if you need some sources for the news I'm talking about, just ask. As a staff member you represent the website, and you need to give the members a reason to respect you. If you can't have any self control then you're not welcome on the staff team. And the fact that you've made this topic pisses me off. It's a privilege, not a right. So, face the facts, if you want mod, earn respect from the community first. This topic is a step in the wrong direction, I obviously liked something about you or you wouldn't have been mod at all.

EPIC AND AWESOME FINISH which describes everything as it should be. I agree 150%.

so you like the fact that he goes around flaming people. lovely ghozt.

If you are weepy about him being a mod as well, you shouldn't be a mod. Which you aren't. And you're weepy about what you had done. Neat.
im not weepy about asking to be demodded. if i were weepy i would be asking ghozt for my mod back. you can ask ghozt yourself i have not and WILL NOT ask for my mod back

Ruler of War left the staff team purely because of the fact that Protoman was mode News Mod for TWO forums. His actions where just as immature as Protomans. So now, I'm short 2 staff members and everyone is pissed off for a different reason.

i told you straight up i would ask to be demodded if proto was made mod. and what happened he was made mod so..... i gave fair warning before i wanted to be demodded and i cant help it if i don't agree with anything protoman says or does.

so you like the fact that he goes around flaming people. lovely ghozt. i told you straight up i would ask to be demodded if proto was made mod. and what happened he was made mod so..... i gave fair warning before i wanted to be demodded and i cant help it if i don't agree with anything protoman says or does.

Yes, I do, it adds flavor to topics and people just love replying to his posts. You know what, I should have just de-modded second I read that post of you threading to leave if I gave another member staff. That's so LOW of you. It makes you unreliable, annoying, childish and as I said before; You remind me of a gf I had back in 7th grade, as soon as she said "ME OR HER" I tossed the bitch.

I agree

==========================

I was bored :D.

so you like the fact that he goes around flaming people. lovely ghozt. i told you straight up i would ask to be demodded if proto was made mod. and what happened he was made mod so..... i gave fair warning before i wanted to be demodded and i cant help it if i don't agree with anything protoman says or does.

You remind me of a gf I had back in 7th grade, as soon as she said "ME OR HER" I tossed the bitch.

LOL. What did she mean "ME OR HER". Like you gotta choose her or you? If so i would have did the same.

post-7739-1216425459.png

<3 Ghozt

<3 Ghozt

Please no spam :D

Closed LOL!

Sorry this is too funny how people get mad over being demodded.

Love this topic, & Poplys posts, & Magic Bitches post(rofl), & xGhozts post.

Apologies again for makeing Cripp seem like a bad guy, you guys did what you had to do.

Love this topic, & Poplys posts, & Magic Bitches post(rofl), & xGhozts post.

Apologies again for makeing Cripp seem like a bad guy, you guys did what you had to do.

MagicBitch posted one time :D no "Gotta Love Gaara's Posts" :( you no <3? lol

Protoman is gone Cripp, I wonder why you have to hide your reasoning for wanting him de-mod'd.

Also, Ruler of War, I dont see you haveing said anything negative towards Protoman.. I wonder what would cause you to make such a decision, if you dont mind me asking. Though youv done nothing obtrusive and shady, so I leave your reasoning in your hands(Not that I could take it.)

I may only be a new member, but from what i saw Protoman was a good member, I here say of him being very "Plutomic" like in the past, though i see none of this now.

liar.JPG

Besides that I do not have to share that information with any other member but him an the staff of Ghoztcraft. But protoman sure is here a lot to read the post.

how you get black internet thingy

MagicBitch posted one time :D no "Gotta Love Gaara's Posts" :( you no <3? lol

I only have to post once. usually that's all it take's if it takes any more effort then that to get my point across its not worth fighting for.

A wise person pulls enough weight to only speak once as the stupid will fight to disprove the smart.

That is something some one told me a while ago, Only the stupid will fight to only further prove there own stupidity. It's a never ending cycle that only the smart can break. Help fix the planet pick up a book.

Now that every admin has posted what they have to say. This topic needs no further posting ability. ~closed~

Cripp (8:31:49 PM): close this stupid fucken thread?

XGhozt (8:33:43 PM): if you want to