Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Leaving

ya a poll would that do any good?

Alright guys, I want to first start saying thank you poply for defending me. Now lets get started shall we protoman the root admin of Ghoztcraft.net (XGhozt) said to be a mod or anything higher in gc you must be respected by gc members. You just show how much you disrespect me with this WORTHLESS topic. For the people saying "Ghozt didnt have a say in this bla bla" He did I always bring it to ghozt when there is a problem within Ghoztcraft If I feel someone needed to be BAN or DEMOD.

Bottom line guys protoman made this topic because he dislikes me. If someone else demodded him from his position this topic wouldnt have been made.

I'd also like to point out that Cripp just linked me to a topic that had a poll of whether or not Protoman should be a mod and the poll was 2-8 favoring not to mod him. Cripp also told me it was Ghozt who originally modded Protoman.

Bottom line Cripp, is that your not earnign any respect with your last post, your loseing it, atleast from me anyway. You still dont claim "Why" you had him demodded!

And no, you were the one inciteing him in his new "News job" so therefor, you are the one who would garnish the most hatred from the demodd'ing, its obvious in your prior interactions with him you have a biased against him, and that should have been taken into consideration by xGhost.

So then, why did you "Feel" he had to be de-mod'd? I would love to know. Hideing these facts would be a "Really" bad idea, so would anything without factual basis or citation.

Bottom line Cripp, is that your not earnign any respect with your last post, your loseing it, atleast from me anyway. You still dont claim "Why" you had him demodded!

And no, you were the one inciteing him in his new "News job" so therefor, you are the one who would garnish the most hatred from the demodd'ing, its obvious in your prior interactions with him you have a biased against him, and that should have been taken into consideration by xGhost.

So then, why did you "Feel" he had to be de-mod'd? I would love to know. Hideing these facts would be a "Really" bad idea, so would anything without factual basis or citation.

Im losing your respect because a member makes a topic complains about me an only me? witch I stated in my first post, I consulted ghozt with what I had if ghozt said no he would not have been demodded I just do not go around demodding people with out any reason. If protoman wishes to tell you why he got demoded then he can. Other wise thats none of your business.

I'm no longer going to continue being an active member on this site. Lived out my curiousity of becoming a moderater and the features it provides. I've been recently demodded by hannah montanna admiring faggot Cripp. I've believed the World News section actually became more active and interesting when I was moderating it. Couldn't see a better person for the position.

Long story short, Cripp your a faggot, and will always be sucking dick for coke. I don't care if your admin or a bum on the street; your a faggot.This was intended as insult which should provide Cripp with the substantials to ban me. Thanks for the sig Zar, and all the rest of the community for the support towards allowing me to become a moderator.

I'm out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU </3 :D lol jkin but dont leave :)

i say cripp your just a lil whiny bitch and what you got to hide =P

I'm no longer going to continue being an active member on this site. Lived out my curiousity of becoming a moderater and the features it provides. I've been recently demodded by hannah montanna admiring faggot Cripp. I've believed the World News section actually became more active and interesting when I was moderating it. Couldn't see a better person for the position.

Long story short, Cripp your a faggot, and will always be sucking dick for coke. I don't care if your admin or a bum on the street; your a faggot.This was intended as insult which should provide Cripp with the substantials to ban me. Thanks for the sig Zar, and all the rest of the community for the support towards allowing me to become a moderator.

I'm out.

cool, for those of you who don't know the reason im not on staff any more is because of proto when he got mod i did what i said i would do and asked ghozt to demod me long story short poply did. any ways i think its funny how your leaving after i stepped down from mod since i didn't wanna be a mod with your stupid ass protoman.

For the record, I have a neutral stand point of view.

Protoman is gone Cripp, I wonder why you have to hide your reasoning for wanting him de-mod'd.

Also, Ruler of War, I dont see you haveing said anything negative towards Protoman.. I wonder what would cause you to make such a decision, if you dont mind me asking. Though youv done nothing obtrusive and shady, so I leave your reasoning in your hands(Not that I could take it.)

I may only be a new member, but from what i saw Protoman was a good member, I here say of him being very "Plutomic" like in the past, though i see none of this now.

Edited by Vailence

Protoman is gone Cripp, I wonder why you have to hide your reasoning for wanting him de-mod'd.

Also, Rule of War, I dont see you haveing said anything negative towards Protoman.. I wonder what would cause you to make such a decision, if you dont mind me asking. Though youv done nothing obtrusive and shady, so I leave your reasoning in your hands(Not that I could take it.)

I may only be a new member, but from what i saw Protoman was a good member, I here say of him being very "Plutomic" like in the past, though i see none of this now.

although i don't show it on here i do hate him. I just don't show it so i don't cause any more forum drama because we have enough.

btw protoman i hope your happy you pretty much ruined my modding carrier. now that i've stepped down because of you, poply and ghozt think im a childish joke. But what ever man gl with life :sweat:

Also, Ruler of War, I dont see you haveing said anything negative towards Protoman.. I wonder what would cause you to make such a decision, if you dont mind me asking. Though youv done nothing obtrusive and shady, so I leave your reasoning in your hands(Not that I could take it.)

liar.JPG

Besides that I do not have to share that information with any other member but him an the staff of Ghoztcraft. But protoman sure is here a lot to read the post.

Yes, hes probably lurking around to see whats going on, but hes made it clear that if he has been here, that he doesent want to partake in posting.

If you dont feel like letting us know, well, we cant stop you. Im going to find out one way or another, it would probably be in your best intrest to simply come out with the reason why you wanted him de-mod'd publicly, rather then force members to snoop around and find out, especially if we find out that its a ridiculous reason, because then theres gonna be trouble, from me atleast.

I dont take kindly to people who let there "Personal feuds" harm others in any way, wether that be physicly, or mentally, where this would be entirely mentally if you had him de-mod'd for an unjust reason. Your silence on the matter dictates it is just that, more then likely unjust reasoning.

Besides that I do not have to share that information with any other member but him an the staff of Ghoztcraft. But protoman sure is here a lot to read the post.

I was banned from responding in the "Leaving" thread. I wanted to post my view of the situation and provide the message I recieved this morning from Cripp.

"This pm has been sent to you to tell you have been demoded. The reason(s) you have been demoded is you have gone against the root admins decision an reopened it after he closed it. You disrespected me an my opinion on a thread. You disrepected mastrics in the game thread." 

Thank you an sorry, 

Cripp

@ Ruler: I wasn't really on good terms with you from the start. Your cynical personality doesn't cause me to feel sympathy towards you at all. Saying that you de modded yourself because of me only hurts yourself. Why do I care whether your on staff or not? My obligation was to post "World News", not to care whether you dislike me or not. Your emotions have no relevance to my priorities.

@Cripp: I also admire how you tried to draw attention away from the thread and point that I was obsevering just right now.

@valience: Thanks for the defense, really appreciate it. Good arguements by the way. lol. They were really powerful and portrayed your ideas well.

I'm not frustrated, just dissapointed by the de-modation (if that's a real word)

Thanks all for the support. Never knew many people enjoyed my presence.  >.<

Edited by Protoman

Yes, hes probably lurking around to see whats going on, but hes made it clear that if he has been here, that he doesent want to partake in posting.

If you dont feel like letting us know, well, we cant stop you. Im going to find out one way or another, it would probably be in your best intrest to simply come out with the reason why you wanted him de-mod'd publicly, rather then force members to snoop around and find out, especially if we find out that its a ridiculous reason, because then theres gonna be trouble, from me atleast.

I dont take kindly to people who let there "Personal feuds" harm others in any way, wether that be physicly, or mentally, where this would be entirely mentally if you had him de-mod'd for an unjust reason. Your silence on the matter dictates it is just that, more then likely unjust reasoning.

Vailence this is my last reply to you. I never said go snoop around an find out why he is demoded. Protoman knows why he is demoded its not the publics business to know why another was demoded. If he feels to tell you why he was demoded then he shall do so. Until then that information stays within the administrators and staff of Ghoztcraft.

I would personally like to thank vailence an say he is still respected in my book. Also would like to add we do not demod people for personal issues with one another. The reasons were brought to XGhozt (the root admin) an I stayed contacted with ghozt the whole time through out this. If he said no protoman would not have been demoded.

Hey what about me? and I quote:

NO DUDE! Don't leave because of Cripp. That's just retarded. Plus I made you that nice siggy and avatar . . . Just take a break from the site for a while so you can cool down and realize that it doesn't matter. Most of us enjoy your presence and the spice that you bring into this forum. Don't let this one "de-modding" by Cripp piss you off. Plus we need someone to annoy Cripp! :D

LOL anyways the point is I made you a nice siggy and it took me forever, so you can't leave; just take a break and come back when you feel better. Don't leave the community becuase you got "de-modded". If you're going to leave then you should leave for a "good" reason like school and HW or a new girlfriend who takes all your time up.

See I care too! :give_heart:

Protoman has been unbanned from this topic and the two posts from Protoman and Zar have been moved here.

Cripp the least you could do is allow Protoman to say what happened since you are not covering the reasons why.

which reminds me its time for a new avatar and siggy for me!

Now that its public, and the reasons are out there... theres no more need for me to go on like I have been. My final say, is that in my own opinion, your reasoning for haveing Protoman de-mod'd are not enough to justify it, a warning would have been more suitable, such as that "Breaking the rules when your so new as a moderator, probably isint the greatest idea, please re-close the thread, and in the futore I would ask that it stay closed."

Though again, in my opinion, there was no reason to have that topic closed, it was a valid World News Topic.

Thanks for the feed while it was there Protoman, hopefully youll still stay around, you kept me entertained to say the least.

@Cripp- I really wasent trying to hate on you man, though I myself definitly can see how I was "Getting in your face" with what I had been saying. Apologies for the harshness in total, though I still believe your actions were without merit.

GG guys! :D

I would also like to add that  after I was issued a warning from XGhozt, I posted serious  "World News" that were both interesting and enjoyable for the community.

=============================================

I'm clever enough to copy my threads in text documents....

Thats defently alot of words about somthing i have no knowledge of. Maybe the power went to his head and he though he was top. You don't mess with the admin's cuase they have the power :D . But to leave just cuase you had your power removed i'd have to say is being like a sore loser. What he should be doing is trying to prove that he deserves the power.

Not being a sore loser, Its just huge " fu** you" in the face when I got that demod message.

Edited by Protoman

HEY BUDDY!!! i thought you left? well i must have misread the topic im sorry. WELCOME BACK!!!!!

gtfo -.-

by the way ill cut this up and make it simple for you proto.

Your cynical personality doesn't cause me to feel sympathy towards you at all.

don't worry im not asking for any from any one, especially you.

good i don't want your sympathy nor any one else's

Saying that you were de modded yourself because of me only hurts yourself. Why do I care whether your on staff or not?

i never said it would "hurt" you hell it doesn't hurt me either. Also i never said you would care if i quit staff because you got a staff position.

Your emotions have no relevance to my priorities.

:cookie?:

OMFG, people grow the fuck up. i swear you guy's complain about the stupidest shit in the world "oh he called me a noob, he called me something back blah blah blah that dingo ate my baby" who the fuck cares. FYI people its a damn "web site" and you guy are acting like its fucking life. I think where all above this aren't we? Really come on you got demodded so what get over it if you want to leave that is fine. But with all your saying at he was being a jerk to me flaming me. You are going to turn around and do the same isn't that just the pot calling the kettle black. 2 wrongs don't make a right get over it.

I saw Magic Bitch come online, and I knew in an instant she would be posting here. I just knew it.

:D

Sooo not touching this one.. ~Houdini's out of this topic~