Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you

One, it looks like the picture on the wall in the first one is discusted, and two, i bet he stole that scooter....

LMFAO

Look at the tags of that thread, I lol'd.

): I can't see it. Stupid people banned me. But seeing it's coming from BWHacks, and more specifically, their FLAME BOARD, it's gonna be retarded. xD

-.- I wanna see it. xD Anyone wanna take a screenshot then post it up?

): I can't see it. Stupid people banned me. But seeing it's coming from BWHacks, and more specifically, their FLAME BOARD, it's gonna be retarded. xD

Maybe next time, you should stick to one account.

That was a thread of pure promasser ownage.

I want to feel bad for him, but... its just so funnez.

Careful, its illegal for anyone under the age of 13 to participate on a forum, you guys could get shut down for this shit. Its not a very good chance, but wouldent you all be kicking yourselved in the ass if you lost your site because there was proof ProMasser was 12?

That would be ProMasser+BWH pwnageing our site to the max lol.

Edited by Vailence

So what exactly is so funny about this? I am curious. I see no "ownage." I just see a bunch of grown teenagers and men trying to break the will of a 12 year old using the phrases "Lolcocks" and "niglet."

I would say BWhacks has shown, again, just how immature all of them really are.

I believe it is obvious what the pwnage is.

It isn't.

You guys are assholes. He's a fucking kid, give him a break. I'm so sick and tired of everyone talking shit about him. I mean, I can understand a few jokes (because truly everyone is made fun of at least once in their lifetime), but it's come to a point where it's no longer funny. This just really shows how immature people can be.

Grow up.

Hmm on another hand, if he really is 12 he does pretty good already knowing how to program hacks...

My bro could make a working chess game in Pascal when he was 12.

He does get ripped on a little too much doesent he? Sooner or later we are going to need a "No ripping on ProMasser" rule, otherwise this might never get back into hand.

I dont mean to be a jerk Sithus, and I respect what you say generally, its like takeing words of wisdom from that 200 year old fogey on-top mount kwikey-mart in India, but ProMasser kinda brought the whole ordeal onto himself in terms of the ripping, and honestly, it has gotten less and less as time has passed, though if you or I were to act the way he had, we would have gotten it much worse, what with us not being kids(I dident look at your profile, I can only guess by your proper english skillz.)

Just my 2cents, besides I dont think internet peoplez are hurting his feelings that much, assumedly.

What ripping, exactly, merits this treatment?

Ripping is the treatment, you have your vocabulary mixed up. If you mean what "Action" merits this treatment, then Iv only say the pathalogical lie'ing which creates nothing more but a false self image which will one day be destroyed in the real world if not popped now, thus starting a horrific downward spiral into suicide.

Thats why rich kids commit suicide so much, specificly because they are heirs to powerful people, and allowed to run rampant with there dillusions untill adult hood, sometimes late into adulthood. Eventually, the come down is so powerful that it blows the psyches of these underdeveloped people into shreds, and they know finaly at once that its all a lie, and they kill themselves.

We all went through a phaze as kids where we got ripped on, I got it alot worse then most of you did and thats a fact, and I got it early. I think its part of the reason I developed into who I am, a rational human being.

ProMasser wont be so quick to lie or post hacks that dont work, or talk up ones that dont exist at all, or rip someone else off, once hes seen the backlash that comes with towering so high with a base full of lies.

Im really not ripping on him, just haveing fun, but these are the honest answers to the questions people may be asking themselves, Loyal just asked the community.

I like ProMasser though, dont get me wrong, he makes me chuckle, in a good way.

I'd like to know what happened to you so I can compare it to my old experiences.

Sigh >.> and when i do this stuff i get banned/suspended/warned/demod.

ProMasser ignore these faggots. You don't deserve any of the abuse you get.

I'll let you guys know, I've tried committing suicide twice this year. I'm not going to get entirely into it but abuse/being made fun definitely played a part in it. Both in real life and online. I've read too many stories of school bullying and online bullying getting out of hand to the point where someone was killed or someone had committed suicide. And quite frankly, I'm sick of it. So please, cease the immaturity. Think before you act.

And by the way, I'm 16, turning 17 in September. I'm not some old man preaching what he's learned his entire life.

Well your rational, atleast in demeanor. "Attempted" suicide is not suicide at all, its attempted attention whoreing.

I had three nicknames in highschool, no one ever called my real name. Mullet, Greaseball, Faggot. I would often be walking down the hall, when someone who, not even looking at me, would throw a palm sideways at me and boof my head off a cement wall, knocking me unconcious(And possibly causeing some brain damage). I was beat with every insturment you can name, shovel, pipe, bat, skateboard. I was often brought to the attention of the school for each wrong doing I would commit, no matter how small and insignificant, and have the entire situation blown out of proportion.

I was the "Most" hated person in my school. I look down on people who attempted to commit suicide in my school's, because frankly, I never tried it, and I had it worse.

Psychologicly abusive father too, good stuff. This isint a pow-wow folks I dont want any comments of apologetic'ness or "Thats too bad" so on so forth, Im happy I got bullied, it made me someone.

i dont know where your from Sithus, maybe troubles in your family merit your problems, and I dont have the right to judge you or anyone, maybe your school is 100 times worse then mine was, though you dont show the signs of someone whos often physicaly abused, you wouldent be spending much time on here defending someone, you would attune a more sadistic demeanor.

Im sorry for everyone who thinks there life sucks, but youll realize soon that yours is always going to be better then someones, and thats when you start to work through it, rather then wollow in it.

That dident come out in the most positive of manner, but the point got across. Dont hate, and social squashings are part of growing up into a man. Besides... hes black, and I dont mean to get all "Racial" up in here, but where I come from, blacks and whites might be considered equals, but they aint the same, hes gonna grow up to be a hard mutha-fucka.

I wasn't trying to bring up our passed histories. I was just giving an example that's similar to this situation in order to prove that it's real. Suicide is real. And just because you think that online bullying is minor doesn't mean it is. I don't how much effect this has on ProMasser but even if it is just a tiny bit he still doesn't deserve it. And I really wish you guys that make fun of him could see that.