Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

PLEASE REMOVE IMMIDIATLY

You wanted the entire thread deleted? The one you didn't make?

Yeah. If he's in trouble, we should help him out.

Alright, well I deleted both of them.

Anyway if u want the money back fast; you could NOT press charges

You deleted them poply but ther estill there?

perhaps we should remove the topic asking him to remove topics? :P rocket science much?

i think he made it so you have to be admin.... cause im vip svip and x staff.... so yea.... and i cant see em so i don't think....

You deleted them poply but ther estill there?

Trashcan is only visible to admins.

perhaps we should remove the topic asking him to remove topics? :P rocket science much?

i think he made it so you have to be admin.... cause im vip svip and x staff.... so yea.... and i cant see em so i don't think....

I agree, if your going to delete stuff, delete him asking....lol

Lol.

So wait, I don't understand, you got arrested, yet you're here right now? Bail?

Thanks so much for understanding and getting rid of my posts guys, thats sawsome of yall. Special thanks of Poply for being the "Delete" presser'or. :D

So then!!!

They cant put a case against me as of right now, but im under pending investigation, they detained me for 24 hours and went through all the proper channels.

I got this guy who beat up two cops in the next town over arrested though, and he had several warrants out for his arrest, so I think they are going to be as leniant as possible on me for that reason, and that reason alone.

I cant really say much, but ill give you the jist of it. I got bullied into makeing this trip, and then he came on to me and told me if I dident give him the money, that he was going to beat the fuck out of me and take it, so I gave him the money and hoped for the best seeing as his friend wouldent meet me, he pretended he was robbed and then tried to bail, but I clung to him pretending to be in a child like state of shock and not realizeing what to do, out of guilt he drove me around for a bit with him, even though he had just robbed me. We eneded up in a hotel, I was trying to get him to go to sleep so I could take the money back, even though this 280lb steroid freak was sleeping naked with it under the covers.

I was up for 4 hours, pretending to be asleep, watching him. He was up for 4 hours straight, pretending to be asleep, watching me watching him... mocking me.

So I said fuck it, went for a smoke, called 911 and the fuck head is in jail. His already outstanding warrants mean hes going away for a while, but now hes up on coercian, extortion, uttering death threats and robbery against me. Theres a very good chance that im going to get away without a criminal record, but Im not finger printed and photographed by the RCMP.

BEFORE I GO FURTHER, I SHOULDENT HAVE TO MENTION THAT THIS CONVERSATION, IF PARTICIPATED IN BY OTHERS, SHOULD NOT OVERSTEP THE BOUNDRIES OF THE CONTENT ALREADY COVERED IN IT. THIS SHOULD BE AN OBVIOS AND REASONABLE REQUEST.

Just cus, you know, jail sucks.

BUT! The trip was prett bomb aside from loseing $9000, I rode shotgun on his Ninja into another province(Long ass drive) and we ended up hitting 280km's an hour! That was like the most intense(And possibly scaryest) rush of my life. I got a brand new pimp ass black motorcycle helmet now too, even though I dont have a bike xD! I was stranded in NB with no way home, and NO money, and my fucking cell phone was broke, so I was convinceing people to let me make long distance calls from there cell phones, and telling my story to store clerks, they would all feel bad and give me free food and drinks and shit, which was kinda nice.

My dad ended up picking me up, he drove all the way up in my grandmothers car, and got lost in the city i was in for 45 minutes, extending my stay. I got a free book from the book store in the oromucto mall, and i finished it before he got there lol. It was called Angels of Darkness, its a WarHammer 40,000 Novel, and its FUCKING AMAZEING, I reccomend everyone read it ;)

Well, thats my story.

I'm not saying your lying Vailance, but that sounds like a crock of shit. Again, no offense. It's just not something you hear every day.

Im just gonna say, its not. I dont have any way of proveing this though, so... yall can "Not believe me" as much as you want. Iv already proved that I dont lie thusfar.

So is this why my topic in the flame thread is gone . . . ? :hi2:

Hmmmm interesting.

Nice shit u got in vailence

Wow, good luck. Thats all I really have to say.

Thats not really apropriate Dead Man ;).. Please remove your last post, I asked pretty clearly that you guys dident mention anything about that. There will be no pictures of anything.

And I realize I could end up in alot of trouble, but im doing my best to avoid it. Thanks for the support nine5one.