Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Army System

What determines the increase or decrease of Ghozt Points each hour, aside from your race?

Does army size reduce the amount of Ghozt Points gained each hour, or does it increase it? Or do certai unit types have different effects?

Can untrained soldiars utilize weapons?

When it sais "Upgade siege technology" and it notes the upgrade you would gain with a +% next to it, is the % increase of your existing atk/def? Or or your base atk/def, and why alot of upgrades all only give you the same %, are you actually gaining an increase? This leads me to believe that if it is an increase of your Current atk/def, that upgrades should only be bought after you have spent a large amount of mony on weapons and shielding, which would be a very poor system seeing as you dont have an army system tutorial(Im sure you got it from a site, you guys should maybe copy/paste the tutorial/instructions on the site please :))

Request: If you guys could please increase the amount of casualties to be relavint to the amount of damage issued, so that players cannot gain an amount of defense too high for other players to defeat, and thus allow them to hoard points and increase there defense indefinitly beyond the reach of other players, thus issuing an "Instant win" I would be extremly happy aswell. Thank you -_-

ok?????

p.s. i really cant change anything

What determines the increase or decrease of Ghozt Points each hour, aside from your race?

Does army size reduce the amount of Ghozt Points gained each hour, or does it increase it? Or do certai unit types have different effects?

Can untrained soldiars utilize weapons?

When it sais "Upgade siege technology" and it notes the upgrade you would gain with a +% next to it, is the % increase of your existing atk/def? Or or your base atk/def, and why alot of upgrades all only give you the same %, are you actually gaining an increase? This leads me to believe that if it is an increase of your Current atk/def, that upgrades should only be bought after you have spent a large amount of mony on weapons and shielding, which would be a very poor system seeing as you dont have an army system tutorial(Im sure you got it from a site, you guys should maybe copy/paste the tutorial/instructions on the site please :))

Request: If you guys could please increase the amount of casualties to be relavint to the amount of damage issued, so that players cannot gain an amount of defense too high for other players to defeat, and thus allow them to hoard points and increase there defense indefinitly beyond the reach of other players, thus issuing an "Instant win" I would be extremly happy aswell. Thank you -_-

Higher Unit production = more gp

untrained can not. as far as i know

im pretty sure it up grades base atk/def

If we did the casualty = damage then people who just joined would get fu*cked over.

and you can easly beat the defence hoarder by getting spy and sentry up to #1. witch would put you in first place for the month.

You need to have levels, based on war time, in order to keep people say, 10 levels apart from each other safe from atk's.

In other words, lvl 1 can attack 1-10, level 10's can attack 1-20's, 20's are 10-30.

High unit production as in "+Units per 12 hours" or as in, total amount of units.

that'd only really work if there were more ppl participating. as few as there are, limiting who can attack who would only decrease AS activity.

and high unit production as in, the more total units you have, the more money you'll make, excluding mercs of course.