Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Sig: Dragon

See signature for pic.

C&C + Rate Plx?

Seems kind of bland in my opinion.

Seems kind of bland in my opinion.

I agree. But its a nice render an all. dont worry about the site. if you need more room then make it bigger =D

good lighting emphasis, but rather drab, and the border doesn't fit.

Ah... thanks.

I dunno... first time putting a real light source in an image... i've only used lens flares before.. :D

Ah... thanks.

I dunno... first time putting a real light source in an image... i've only used lens flares before.. :D

did you use a medium scale dot brush to do the lighting?

Although the colors match and the applied render is matching the whole environment we shall not stand and fight against the Persian empire. We should instead surprisingly endure the pain and release it in anger form mentally destroying the enemy from the inside. The dragon shall not die within the period of 2 minutes but instead the period of 2 days, we must find a way to get the colorful dragon to emerge and then the professionalism to occur that way we will have an ordinary piece of art into an extraordinary design of behind the scenes. Behind the lines of the chimes your .PSD will not be able to see it's destiny if you can be who you want to be. Don't be me, be yourself and you will find wealth inside your signatures health behind the lines two times the crime if you find the time to make it divine. Its your time. Make it fine and find the time to eat a lime. Don't ever eat a raw onion for the odor within you shall emerge like an urge of siege tanks of the bank from a random enemy boat that just sank.

Lol i used like a 65 pixel soft white brush, drew aline, then used a 200 on a lighter setting in the corner... o.o

Do you plan on working on it a little more

Not really. I'm personally okay with the negative space on the right.

Ii'm probably just gonna leave it.

That is not your work. I saw this exact sig (just without your name on it) on gamerenders.com. It was posted a few weeks ago.

...I made this using Adobe Photoshop CS3.

I swear to god i did not see this sig that you have mentioned, and did not copy it in any way, shape or form.

Lose the border.

Would have liked it better with less empty space on the right.

Other than that..

Hawt.

WHOA Z SUP MAN!!!

Your tagline should be "¿Dónde está la biblioteca Pedro?"

lol Dodgeball doesn't get old no matter how many times I watch it

your still not any better at text xD

lol... TEACH ME :D

count the tags you see me use text in.

...good point. o.o