Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Questions!

So, this is my first post and what a post it will be.

I play Starcraft whenever I get a shot cause, I have a need to see things die...takes the stress out of everyday life, and plus its fun when your drunk.

I love using hacks because it makes my life easier, and it's to me..kinda like being the U.S just gettin some extra information.

So, I got some questions on that subject.

One, Zynastor is obviously a popular hack making guy huh? I se his name alot, and on alot of hacks, and from what I gather he made Oblivion, which is what I use. Well, thanks to this stupid ass patch, I cant use it...but I used to!!! My question about him...is he really retired, and does that mean my beloved Oblivion is not going to be updated for this patch?

Second, I remember long ago, I loved the hack iNhale,I dont know who's responsible for this but he's/she's a genious, Will I see iNhale again or is that just a distant memory.

Thirdly, This new patch is giving me headches, I cant use anythign, and I dont see anything worth using either, all we got is a MapHack, when will I see a Stathack, Lag Defender, Selection Hack, Auto Queue, and all that nice stuff?

Lastly, Is there ever going to be a hack, that lets you select all your Gateways, Hatcheries or, Barracks at the same time? I miss that, I WANT IT BACK!!! iNhale had it, and I NEED IT DAMMIT!!!

ANyway thanks for any replies to this post.

umm how bout you dont make 5 topics next time.. and i might answer your question then.

Taken care of...

Oh. And in due time to all of your questions. Just wait, they will be released.

Try buying VIP.

umm how bout you dont make 5 topics next time.. and i might answer your question then.

Yeah that was my fault, it wasnt posting so I kept clicking, and when that didnt work, I went to another section and did it there....then I saw like my shit on there 800 times I was like...."Oh Shit"

My bad.

Just takes time bro, things will get updated and posted eventually.

One, Zynastor is obviously a popular hack making guy huh? I se his name alot, and on alot of hacks, and from what I gather he made Oblivion, which is what I use. Well, thanks to this stupid ass patch, I cant use it...but I used to!!! My question about him...is he really retired, and does that mean my beloved Oblivion is not going to be updated for this patch?

Zynastor came back from retirement to finish off this patch, hopefully with a bang.

Second, I remember long ago, I loved the hack iNhale,I dont know who's responsible for this but he's/she's a genious, Will I see iNhale again or is that just a distant memory.

The iNhale hack was created by dt who is the founder of BWhacks.com. He has discontinued the hack because Zynastor has taken over the job of updating a good solid working maphack for each patch, and because he simply doesn't have as much time as he used to nowdays.

Thirdly, This new patch is giving me headches, I cant use anythign, and I dont see anything worth using either, all we got is a MapHack, when will I see a Stathack, Lag Defender, Selection Hack, Auto Queue, and all that nice stuff?

You can try out the hacks from my Python Suite which can be found in our downloads section. And for things like statshacks and such, you can use Project Epicsauce, which is another multihack that is under development by Nano351 from TehProject.net

Lastly, Is there ever going to be a hack, that lets you select all your Gateways, Hatcheries or, Barracks at the same time? I miss that, I WANT IT BACK!!! iNhale had it, and I NEED IT DAMMIT!!!

That is the Selection hack from Oblivion. It is the largest feature in Oblivion, and will take the longest to update, simply because it uses hundreds of offsets in Starcraft.

Hope my answers help ^^

Yeah that about somes it up, I tried EpicSauce, it lags the holy hell StarCraft though.