Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Battle.net 2.0?

I would hate to have blizzard combine east and west om b.net2

well i think it will be better for the diablo 3 users and it might also be better for starcraft 2 for tourneys and clan channels.

well i think it will be better for the diablo 3 users and it might also be better for starcraft 2 for tourneys and clan channels.

then give them their own damn private tourny server :biggrin:

then give them their own damn private tourny server :biggrin:

are you joking?

and well we still dont know anywas

but by the looks of it battle.net will have a lot of more features and maybe instead of combining the 2 servers for diablo 3 they will make a you can change ur chars realm or u can trade between them or soemthing.

I havnt read most of the posts in this topic but in my opinion

1. Blizzard will not make battle.net a pay to play

It would surprise me if Blizzard DID NOT to pay to play with SC2.

Most games are converting over to that method now, instead of just having you to buy the game and that's it.

I havnt read most of the posts in this topic but in my opinion

1. Blizzard will not make battle.net a pay to play

It would surprise me if Blizzard DID NOT to pay to play with SC2.

Most games are converting over to that method now, instead of just having you to buy the game and that's it.

agreed

Blizzard isn't gay. Blizzard is smart sc2 will be an rts who would pay online to play an rts? No one okay maybe a few but that would be stupid. Diablo 3 on the other hand they might, but I really honestly believe Blizzard will be smart and make it free. Honestly idc if i have to pay as long as there are prepaid cards for it.

many people would be pissed of if blizzard had it so you had to pay to play online. they've already got many fans angry with the 3 seperate games and most likely delays. I wouldn't mind have USWest+East together on D3. But for SC2...Just don't like it. tournys between the two wouldn't be bad, maybe a feature that lets you join certain USWest/East games through friend invites. Also imagine how much blizzard is going to care about SC when SC2 and D3 comes out, it's going to be crazy in many ways.

Edited by Speedskater

Im glad for the trilogy xD more cinematics more story and more longer fun its just going to be a little delay after each but idc i can play online while i wait.

D3 pay online i wouldnt mind but I am possitive they wont do that.

I still think blizzard will care for sc but maybe it will be like diablo now and what about wc2 it should also go like diablo and this way we can seperate the 1 gens with the new games xD.

I'm sure they're gonna have a new Battle.Net to try and solve the problems of the first one. The reason why we haven't seen one already is because SC1 and blizzard's other current games can't support many of the changes.

Right, but they can't put anything more than the groundwork in place without heavily modifying their existing games

They have ~10-15 million people playing WoW, and at $10-15/month each they're making PLENTY of money. I seriously doubt SC2 will be Pay-to-Play, D3 probably not too but not as sure about that one.

Yeah, the problem with making a game Pay-to-play is that you're going to lose a lot of people who don't want to pay the monthly fee, and the people that are smart enough to use private servers and avoid your fees.

there not removing ne games those will all remain same well wwith less band width as for sc2 and d3 they will run off the new bnet that is one of the main reasons sc2 is takin so long

We would have to pay to play Starcraft 1???

No...you won't have to pay to play SC2 either besides buying the game in the first place.

blizz will probably give a patch to all their games changing their battle.net to 2.0. at least that would be the easier thing to do. imo......

I thought I read somewhere that they weren't going to be moving games to Battle.net 2.0. Lemme see what I can dig up :/