Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hello, so I'm...

Oh someone doesn't know who they may be dealing with.

what ?...

g2g... (meet u on evening)

ah...

That was not usable, much less understandable. Sorry? And these people work hard to make the hacks that you are shooting down (I think).

what you want to tell ? that that is ok ? or I don't understand you

allright , I'm sorry , and as I saw you don't like the rip here ... ?

but as me you can nothing to do with that , right ?

Edited by PinkHaiR

What is he saying HE doesn't understand ME... O_O

Welcome to the site man. Do you play wow?

Welcome to the site man. Do you play wow?

very little times on free servers...

I more like wc3 / cs 1.6 ... So have low time to play last times...

Pinkhair, this site was made to host other people's hacks. So to accuse us of being 'rippers' is odd.

Pinkhair, this site was made to host other people's hacks. So to accuse us of being 'rippers' is odd.

I don't know what is odd, but you are. If you don't understand it yet I can cleary explain you on msn what is a leak.

I understand what a leak is. What I don't understand is your accusation. You're upset because we leaked a hack, we admitted to it, and you keep on saying it.

Pinkhair, this site was made to host other people's hacks.

What a disgrace. Even if it's not meant to be posted. I see how it is now.

Viper, surely you know this. The original Ghoztcraft didn't have any forums at all.

it was the geocities site or something right? That was a long time ago when Zerogamers was actually a good site to go to.

Correct, Zar.

Viper, don't be oblivious.

We're a vast community of collected gamers. We supply various files, hacks, and other things. It doesn't matter who created them, and for some of our downloads we are even given permission from the authors. You're comments are meaningless and you're opinion matters not. Please try not to offend the members or staff here to do create their own hacks, do not be so ignorant as to label the community as a whole.

But.. Welcome to Ghoztcraft.

Damn, you talk about the same again and again, how mutch time I need to explain... ?

And then you talk about that I offend you and cry like a kid... I am kid , I cry like I am, I can't cry elseway

So... Poply, you didnt , here is a link TimeHack

XGhozt, you read only 1-2 last posts ? Author don't know about your community, hack was private for d3 and 1stH, why are you talking about permission ?

btw you are not right about my meaning, becose I want no that my and other people's private hacks distributed on SOME community as I even don't know public and as I already tell, now we have a leaker or leakers on d3 or 1sth and we CAN'T make something private without anti-leak system.

I think about making different files for every private users then we can catch and ban stupid leaker.

Sure , sorry , you are right I must not offend you all, you just use leaked one, and that is your rights.

And imho that's from d3... I upset becose file was leaked and I will not offend you anymore

Edited by PinkHaiR

omg..Just shut up I'm not reading your post..