Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What do you think Ghoztcraft needs?

Even though at first I thought the Christmas Theme was a stupid idea, after giving it 5 minutes of thought I realized that it would actually be a bit fun. It would show that we care about wtf is going on and what time it is, so it wouldn't be so stale. Google can do it, then we can too. :)

DOS .

If it was DOS, ghozt's first thing to do was track it, and send ip to me so i could attack again.

Since he didn't, its NOT.

Youre just complaining about our community, because you want to break it, so why are you here, presuming things you don't know?

1. As long as it gets more people playing the AS

2.Yes

3. Only if it doesn't give VIP members a very noticable advantage

4.Yes

5. I didn't even know that the races were unbalanced

6. none

Guys, I know about the slowness and downtime and I'm working to fix it. And, if everyone wants me to revive the Army System, and I can do that too. The AS Admin's didn't do anything because there was only like 10 people actually playing the game.

So.. what do we want done with the Army System, let's make a list?

1. Do we want the Arcade to give points even though the games are easily exploitable?

2. Do we want the bank back online?

3. What should or shouldn't the VIP Members get in regards to the AS?

4. Should the Market have items which allow manipulation to others Avatars, Signautres?

5. Should we put an effort into re-creating the races and balancing them out?

6. Add your own comments.

About 3 I think VIP should have a special race. And I think avatar and signature manipulation is great too.

1. For a few, like Tetris and Space Invaders, without the Jackpot, and for Space Invaders something like 1 GP for 75 points and for Tetris 1 GP for 100 points, or something like that. So it wouldn't be as easy as it was.

2. Obviously, YES

3. VIP members shouldn't gain an advantage in my opinion. There's pretty much no sense in the game that way.

4. That's what makes it fun. It's not liek you can't set it back, I'm not even sure why they got restricted in the first place, how can people be so lazy and weepy that they make it restricted in the first place because they are too lazy to set their avatars/sigs back if they don't like it.

5. Yes.

6. I'm still wondering why I'm rejected as an AS Admin. Lol.

I believe a special race for VIP would be rigged and stupid. Equality, ftw!

That makes no sense. I still say so. You'd have to make stats for that, and why would anyone choose it if it has no real advantages? But how is the game fair, if you can just pay more and then you get a better race? Hmm.

Activity.

av-15798.png

Hopefully this won't change - PinkHair's new avatar, I set it just now :) This is why the Market is still a nice place, even though it can be done only to non-VIP/Staff members.

GRAHHH! YOU CHANGED MINE TOO! -_________-;; </3 Lol.

Uhmmmm... How about the only advantages are a slight higher unit production rate? Or maybe a couple of better items from the armory?

And the server is still pretty slow. Just saying. :]

I loved changing people's titles I still have 1 left I believe ;o

I don't think you can set something like that, also a "slightly bigger unit production" would be so rigged in the long run that it is horrible. But I don't think it can be done, anyways.

Oh... Yeah I guess so. One unit added onto the normal would be a pretty big advantage after a year... If nobody decides to attack them. *-*

Then... Lets give them no advantage!

Well, I disagree I think VIP should have some advantage small but still a tiny advantage not over rigged tho or people would not play. Something like 200more GP per (whatever the time is set to get gps). Or additional 10turns per (whatever time you get turns). Something like that not something VERY noticeable.

Needs magic and zar back!!!

We don't need the live chat, nobody uses it. We don't need the media center, it does not work for me and nobody uses it. There is a lot of crap we don't need. Yehp. And I think the current GC skin needs more color. :)

About 3 I think VIP should have a special race. And I think avatar and signature manipulation is great too.

That's not possible, as it's not built that way. I DO have limits with how far I can customize the Army System.

1. For a few, like Tetris and Space Invaders, without the Jackpot, and for Space Invaders something like 1 GP for 75 points and for Tetris 1 GP for 100 points, or something like that. So it wouldn't be as easy as it was.

3. VIP members shouldn't gain an advantage in my opinion. There's pretty much no sense in the game that way.

6. I'm still wondering why I'm rejected as an AS Admin. Lol.

I believe a special race for VIP would be rigged and stupid. Equality, ftw!

It's very hard to manage the Arcade like that. Because we have so many games, I need to in game by game and set all of the settings for that game. And even then sometimes it doesn't work because the game is flash, so I can't edit the game either.

VIP Members have donated, without them, we simply wouldn't be where we are today. You're a VIP Member, aren't you? When I try to give VIP's an advantage in the game I try to make it more "fun" and "interesting" more so than an unfair advantage.

Have a special race for VIP and another for staff, but not with advantages.

^^ - The problem with VIP and not staff, is that some staff are VIP, and when their first group is staff.. and not VIP, then any advantages don't get applied to them because they're VIP is secondary.

Uhmmmm... How about the only advantages are a slight higher unit production rate? Or maybe a couple of better items from the armory?

We could do that, but just make the items cost more.. perhaps and then just not available to no VIP's. So it's fair because they have to spend more points to get it anyway.

Needs magic and zar back!!!

What happened to ZAR anyway?

We don't need the live chat, nobody uses it. We don't need the media center, it does not work for me and nobody uses it. There is a lot of crap we don't need. Yehp. And I think the current GC skin needs more color. :)

Hmm.. anyone else got any input to things we don't need on the site? The more we remove the faster the site will probably load. I'm willing to bet 60-70% of the "lag" is because I've got so much shit installed that no one uses. So.. what else can we do without?

What happened to ZAR anyway?
He hasn't been active because hes had so much work to do due to finals coming up i talked to him and he said he would be more active after christmas break :)

Hmm.. anyone else got any input to things we don't need on the site? The more we remove the faster the site will probably load. I'm willing to bet 60-70% of the "lag" is because I've got so much shit installed that no one uses. So.. what else can we do without?

Member teams? perhaps all the "digg this" "stubleupon this" crap? and maybe the inferno RPG could be removed?

Member teams? perhaps all the "digg this" "stubleupon this" crap? and maybe the inferno RPG could be removed?

We could remove the Member Teams, but people still use it. It allows you to create and manage your own forums right on Ghoztcraft. The Digg and Stumble things, I do use.. and I wish more people would use, if everyone wants the site more active, then start adding Ghoztcraft pages to stumbleupon and digg.. etc..

I think the Inferno RPG has already been removed.

Neways, I'm not really sure how a VIP-advantage makes a game more "interesting", but if you really wanna do something, then do it. Whatever.

The Member Teams WOULD be a good thing, but we tried to make a team and a forum and it doesn't work. You cannot create your forum. I tried. (A few months ago, but I'm not sure if you fixed it.)

Those buttons make the site ugly, I blocked them with Ad-Block Element Hider. But that might be just me.

I talked to zar, and he wont be on gc until he finishes his final exams.

As to zhu, nice job changing avi

and oh hai!

What's member teams? And I noticed it's getting faster already. It might just be my strange computer though...

Hmmmmmm... IDK. I don't use much on the forums but the fast reply...

Some of the skins, like PHCDL, and the old VIP Skin.

Wtf is the [bETA] PDA Skin? Been there forever.

That's there because I tried to create a skin that would automatically be used when you load the site on your phone. But it ended up being epic fail.

We have a few blue skins, so I'd like the current skin 'Aurora 3' to be replaced by this version.

http://XGhozt.com/site/images/skins/Aurora3Red.png

That's a premium design I did, I don't want to have that one publicly accessible.

What's member teams? And I noticed it's getting faster already. It might just be my strange computer though...

Hmmmmmm... IDK. I don't use much on the forums but the fast reply...

I guess the thing everyone is in for example. I am in the VIP members team and you are in the members members team, confusing yet simple, there is a Banned members team ect you get the point tho. If that's not it it's little groups you can create and invite people to.

anyways, if theres any way to make gc load faster, then it would help.