Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What do you think Ghoztcraft needs?

I wish I could see what it looks like. Maybe you can make it public, and add another skin to staff instead? :P

I think you should make it VIP ghozt.

Holy crap it took 3 mins to load the darn forums just barely . . .

:P

ah...

1 - you must to have skilled hackers on your community for that >.<

2 - or... stupid leekers :P

But you can't understand that you can't get Both in the same time :)

So maybe you can get 1 or you can get 2 :) but you can't get 1 and 2 >.<

and as I said at first post for complite 1st you need just good reputation and normal admin >.<

yes but its not the easiest thing in the world to do for a game that is dieing, when starcraft 2 comes out we will get 1 and 2 but until then we will just be a community k thx bye

OMG! Ruler, your wrong again!

What Ghoztcraft needs is more men and less woman! You should have know this by now because you think girls are ewwy cause they have virginas.

This website should be penises only—just the way Ruler likes it.

EDIT: LMAO @ Captain! OMG! WTF!

Edited by Protoman

Cause periods SUCK . . . and commas rule!

Cause periods SUCK . . . and commas rule!

SILENCE!!! GET WORKING ON THAT LEET WALLPAPER!!!!

Jet Skin is awesome... Oh wait I think we've covered that :P

Hey uhm.. Listen..

Since I've suddenly had some free time on my hands.. is there anything I can do for GC in the meantime?

3eb4e7b3.gif

Here you go, now you see it. :P

It is FAST like LIGHTNING WEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

post-2574-1229697432_thumb.jpg

The Jet Skin banner still says: Game Hacking Made Easy.

Long passed due to be fixed.

wtf you guys changed your slogan? @[0.-]@

OMG! Ruler, your wrong again!

What Ghoztcraft needs is more men and less woman! You should have know this by now because you think girls are ewwy cause they have virginas.

This website should be penises only—just the way Ruler likes it.

EDIT: LMAO @ Captain! OMG! WTF!

o.o he really is turning into a pluto... weird...

Zhu, I tried to scroll down. Call me crazy. LOL.

Zhu, I tried to scroll down. Call me crazy. LOL.

we need gw/wow bots. But i aint uploading right now

Anyone who wants to contribute downloads, please use the submit download button in the downloads section. Also, work has begun on optimizing the forums, you should see some messages on the site during maintenance. Army System will be re-configured within the next week or so.

Finaly Opimize the forums, they run like Molasus!

my modding skils up to date.... Promasser brought a problem to me and i could not delete the topic! Wth is that about...

What section was this in? You should be able to contact poply for these things. I think he can fix it, but please post here or pm poply the details.

You know what Ghoztcraft needs?

A shoutbox ANYBODY can use. Do you not remember how exciting having a shoutbox was?

We had many a flame wars in the shoutbox back then...

:D memories... We also need Xthar back :)(

Ghoztcraft also needs a new plutomic, someone to fill my place=/ Because lets face it, I am the guy everyone loves to hate. I'm sure most people read my posts, EXPECTING to be annoyed or pissed off..

I am basically the Haiyaa of Ghoztcraft... (if you frequent Ebaumsworld forums, you know who haiyaa is)

No plutomic you are more like the annoying puss oozing pimple of Ghoztcraft. :thumbsup:

The shoutbox is VIP, if you want access to mods like that (which cost money) then join VIP. Your donation is appreciated and you'll be able to really enjoy all of the aspects of Ghoztcraft.

I personally didn't/don't play in the AS because honestly I really don't know wtf I'm supposed to do, and everytime I tried to attack someone I got raped lol. I think there should be a good detailed AS tutorial (with screen shots :D) (unless there already is, I couldn't find one) I think that would help a lot more people play.

Another thing I think would be good (if you can set it up to work this way) is that thing you can buy in the AS that changes the avatar or w/e of a person, I think when used it should change the persons avatar or w/e for 1 full week (unless it's strongly offensive, something that say's "I'm a noob" or something doesn't count as strongly offensive) and then after the week is up it automatically reverts back to what they had before. And if you wanted to be able to control this even further you could have a bunch of pre-set avatars that the attacker could choose from to be used rather than allowing just anything. I would try to let people choose their own stuff first and see how that goes, but make it clear that it can't be offensive.

no plutomic your the weird stupid and gross person who posts such off the wall gay shit that any sane person cant help but rofl at. besides that i thought you had more posts...

Ghoztcraft NEEDS a worthy PRODUCT it can be anything it just has to be high quality and useful, ffs no one needs a same fucking drop / whatever hack it anoys me about how simple people do that shit, you cant configure it easily they dont even bother changing it to something more creative than / commands.

we need i-8-my-goldfish back for the 10k post tournament...

having goldy back is probly a very very bad idea, considering how over 75% of gc gen pop hate him ;o

anime freak what mod were you?

What section was this in? You should be able to contact poply for these things. I think he can fix it, but please post here or pm poply the details.

It was in the Down Load section... No I look at it I cant delete any threads! But my mod powers have always been reduced and I never knew why. Even the simplest things in ACP at the beginning of my mod run were disabled.... Poply is not always on and contactable as he use to be.

anime freak what mod were you?

I was the Mod that put dumbass necro spammers in their place. DNS Mod for short. now get more on topic -.-

what Ghoztcraft really fucking needs:

A product that cost a bit more to buy than it cost to make and that profit is spent to hold contests or something that the Ghoztcraft community would benefit from such as a better web host.

As for an example how about a t-shirt with a basic design and a badass Ghoztcraft logo in the top middle of it and on the back it can say your member group and your name or something or not. lets say that shirt costs about 15$ to make for a medium, gc sells them for 20$ that 5$ that comes from ever purchase can be put to good use... i mean... your going to get shit donations from ppl in a community with nothing to offer except VIP to a VIP section thats dry and withered. at least if you made GC exclusive things you would profit because of the sentimental/nastalgic value it has to all of our members that have been here for a while. not only that because you could make use of that money to attract new people. its a Win-Win-Win. Of course XGhozt would have to design/get ppl to design stuff and arrange all of it to make it work...