Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Oh my god... Really?

maybe somone here should hack that site and change it around so hes proud he has a hacker lol

Seen it.

"Posted:

Dec 02, 2001"

Beyond old =p

n. Excessive time spent on the computer, communicating with his fellow hackers may cause temporary damage to the eyes and brain, from the electromagnetic radiation
i loled so hard i woke my parents up....

man that guy is an idoit also wats the point of having a computer of u can only play it 30 minutes a day you can barely get anything done lol

I used to have bonzi buddy too... That used to be sooo coollll.... :D

hmm.

I have a portable computer thingy... with an amd chip. That means i can hack from wherever right?

OMG BETTER LOOK OUT! :(

Yeah I remember Bonzi Buddy.. You DO know that was by far the best worst spyware ever, right?

I lol'd at the poll. Osama bin laden rofl!!!

Funny article

So damn old :D however it is still somewhat funny how ignorant some people can be. I feel sorry for the IT dood.

im sorry man.. but epic fail. its now almost a decade old.

and i did some research on this guy that wrote that... he was slightly joking.. more looking for attention and he has 2 other topics that make me wanna punch him in the face... BTW thats not his real name

Edited by Nuker

LOL I still think the article is hilarious!

im sorry man.. but epic fail. its now almost a decade old.

and i did some research on this guy that wrote that... he was slightly joking.. more looking for attention and he has 2 other topics that make me wanna punch him in the face... BTW thats not his real name

Oh God. How could I have failed so miserably... I didn't realize it was so old... Omg. Somebody shoot me. Please.

as long as you don't have second thoughts.