Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How are things?

Because you still miss me :o

Duh.. :( But you said you "left the site".. whatever that means.

I left to go pwn Promasser that's all for now. Unfortunately the site is still rather boring.

I left to go pwn Promasser that's all for now. Unfortunately the site is still rather boring.

-.-

What it's true, there isn't anything going on here programming-wise.

at least none that you know of ;o

Edited by Lieutenant Speedskater

Oh then show me any sort of programming project that someone here has been working on besides myself. I'd like to know.

Meh, I think I'm going to be around. Add what little i can here, maybe give it a bit of a boost.

Seems as if everyone's fall/winter schedules have left some stagnant water on battle.net, which ultimately meant the same for here.

Not too bad though, decent activity. :o

Don't forget viper, this never was a programming website. It's a gaming website, a place for gamers to hang out, chill, maybe learn a few things. Whilst we're still a developing community, programming has always been as admired aspect.. Doesn't mean you can't start bringing some more of the programming elements to the picture..

Well, it's a bit too late for that considering TPN was created for the sole purpose of programming :/

But hey, we all like pie!

So lets all be friends and pwn promasser!