Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Trading for a Diablo 2 + LoD CD Key

I'm looking for a Diablo 2 + LoD Expansion CD Keys, legit, unbanned, not muted, coompletely working on Battle.Net.

I can trade Warcraft 3 RoC + TFT keys for them.

Deal. I've got a Diablo 2 + LOD Expansion non-muted, legit, unbanned, nonvoided, and completely working on Battle.net. PM me if you accept the offer.

Deal. I've got a Diablo 2 + LOD Expansion non-muted, legit, unbanned, nonvoided, and completely working on Battle.net. PM me if you accept the offer.

It's a deal, check your PMs.

Amazering, lol

Wish I got here first xD

Amazering, lol

Wish I got here first xD

same i got 2 sets of them i dont use.

Quid any chance you want another set? and have another set of war3 keys? lawl.

Holy crap I want in on this too! :P

I have WC3&WC3FR CD keys for d2&d2lod keys also.

PM me for details.

Edited by MPGH.RJ

hey guys, i have a genuine copy of Warcraft 3 RoC and TfT both battle.net working and are completely clean. all i am asking for in return is an unmuted, unbanned, battle.net working diablo 2 expansion lord of destruction. i am asking that i am given the key first and then i will be installing it onto my computer then as soon as i know it works on battle.net i will give u the keys! simple as that... please dont hesitate to pm or add me on msn [email protected]. thanks.

Edited by pabloneedslodkey

hmm i need to find someone willing to do it first lol :) still waiting guys... so what exactly u mean get a staff member to check it? will they install it with that key or something? im confused i can guarantee i am no scammer.. and im offering 2 keys for just 1 :)