Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Base sheild and cloak

Woh would I modify the interface so I could tell it to cloak and I have another question I saw a mod some where, where you could select more then 12 units at a time how could I mod the game to abel to select more then 12 units

Btw: Can you not triple post? Thanks.

It could be a hack that you're talking about not a mod.

When you sed it would be a hack and ot a mod whats was you talking about

Wow I'm suprised I acutally understood that. What I mean is the Commanding more then 12 units could possibly be a multicommand hack not a mod, I said possibly because I'm not sure if a mod like the one your describing even exist.

talking about commanding more then 12 units if I was going to do that where would I start and your probely getting tired of me talking about cloaking so it would probely be realy hard and way beond my nolige to make units of buildings to be abel to cloak exsept the ones that can cloak. Anther question is there a way to increase the speed og sertin units like the terran building move real slow

okon this web sit in downloads starcraft hacks there is a hack download called Selection Hack that allowes you to select 255 units at a time but its in a .dll file and there is no instructions on now to apply the hack does any body no how to use it

Here is a link to the hack:

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php...l&f_id=1291

okon this web sit in downloads starcraft hacks there is a hack download called Selection Hack that allowes you to select 255 units at a time but its in a .dll file and there is no instructions on now to apply the hack does any body no how to use it

" on this websit " thats or websit.....

wooooo. thats like the twlight zone...soo hes trying to leech Ghoztcraft to Ghoztcraft. this has got to be a first time deal.

what

wooooo. thats like the twlight zone...soo hes trying to leech Ghoztcraft to Ghoztcraft. this has got to be a first time deal.

what are you talking about

This could drive a man insane :tease:

Lol agreed. I'm so confused. Is he still on the topic of cloaking?

And I don't think it's possible to make the Terran buildings move any faster, other then teleporting them. O_O

... out of curiosity how close are you?

what

what are you talking about

you misspelled website, i was mocking you :suicide2:

And I don't think it's possible to make the Terran buildings move any faster, other then teleporting them. O_O

whell than how do you teleporting them

With the magical portal of Aiur, duh . . .

Sorry Telcar, but i laughed as i saw that post good one.

how do I set up the game where I can make the building teleport

Sorry Telcar, but i laughed as i saw that post good one.

what are all of you guys laughing about??????

what are all of you guys laughing about??????

rofl

You may find this youtube video helpful, particularly the part after about 30 seconds.

TELCAR UR THE MAN U GET THE:

seal-of-fail.jpg

GJ MAN U EARNED IT

U ALSO GET -REP JUST BECAUSE U EARNED THAT TOO.

TELCAR UR THE MAN U GET THE:

seal-of-fail.jpg

GJ MAN U EARNED IT

U ALSO GET -REP JUST BECAUSE U EARNED THAT TOO.

i second this. this topic went from cloaking a base to what the fck ever is going on now. and telcar i was talking earlier about you saying you found this website that had a hack to control 255 units and then you posted a link to this very site!!wtf. :suicide2:

but believe me when i say just try every thing if this is what you want its not impossible. its just damn near impossible if you dont stay on topic with your questions and post. but good luck!! :cookie?:

poor guy, of course no one was gonna let you go about it. lol. it was funny though...

Ok I stil dont get what so fucking funny ok, you guys what to stay on topic, then lets stay on topic I tryed making the terran command center be abel to cloak it dident work because i had no way to tell it to cloak I can make the building be abel to cloak but its alwased cloak you cant turn it off one of you guys sed bif I tryed to make it were the building can cloak the I would have to chang the interface were I can tell the building to turn the cloak on and off then how would I chang the interface.

You would have to change the base code of the game. None of us here know how to do that.

That takes a lot of programming knowledge and time in school.

ok so i cant make it where the building can cloak, so can I mova on to another topic or would you guys rather me start a new theard

Edited by Telcar