Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

FUCK THIS

Lol, if it was me I would have gone all out, just like I did for suteki.

His mind was in the right place though. :3

Edit:

S'uteki. Kehehehe.

OH I GOT IT JK.

The icons don't work anymore. It was like... suteki, suteki1, suteki2 or something.

I KNEW THIS WAS GONA HAPPEN!

it was me.

I hacked the mainframe.

Does anyone have Mudkipz address i really wanna fucking send a bomb to his address FUCK LAWS!!!. THATS WHY HIS BITCHING ASS NEVER POST HERE FUCK THE INTERNET GOD DAMN I WISH THIS WAS RL GOT DAMN I WISH THIS WAS RL.

HE FUCKING SHOULD BE BAN FROM THIS SHIT

I CAN'T FUCKING CHANGE MY AVATAR TEXT AT THE BOTTOM!!! BOUNDER DO YOUR FUCKING JOB MAN COMEON REMOVE THE FUCKING TEXT AND BAN HIS BITCHASS

I wish "this was RL!" too.. So I could laugh at you for crying over an avatar... "oooh noo..everybody online is going to laugh at me"..... lmao.. Just stick with NO avatar... the end.

What a nerd.

Lmao..

Damn I leave Ghoztcraft for a few months, and I come back to see cry babies? What is this, Ghoztcraft: Daycare Made Easy?

Does anyone have Mudkipz address i really wanna fucking send a bomb to his address FUCK LAWS!!!. THATS WHY HIS BITCHING ASS NEVER POST HERE FUCK THE INTERNET GOD DAMN I WISH THIS WAS RL GOT DAMN I WISH THIS WAS RL.

HE FUCKING SHOULD BE BAN FROM THIS SHIT

I CAN'T FUCKING CHANGE MY AVATAR TEXT AT THE BOTTOM!!! BOUNDER DO YOUR FUCKING JOB MAN COMEON REMOVE THE FUCKING TEXT AND BAN HIS BITCHASS

I wish "this was RL!" too.. So I could laugh at you for crying over an avatar... "oooh noo..everybody online is going to laugh at me"..... lmao.. Just stick with NO avatar... the end.

What a nerd.

Lmao..

Damn I leave Ghoztcraft for a few months, and I come back to see cry babies? What is this, Ghoztcraft: Daycare Made Easy?

+rep, too funny!

going in my sig

I'm a noob rofl!

eh what can you do.

Plutomic stfu bitch! That thing in the market place shouldn't be out thats rude.

LOL..

If it bothers you that much, leave the fucking website you god damn baby. Jesus christ. It's a fucking avatar.. I highly doubt your avatar on a gaming forum is going to affect your life... AT ALL.

Him leave the site?

You're the retard that only comes on to flame.

That's the reason you lost the mod position i think you might have once had...

If you ask me, the only one that should be banned is saken for flaming mudkeips(or w/e his name is).

Stop fucking wining and laugh at the joke. IT WAS JUST A JOKE GOD DAMMIT. ITS NOT LIKE MADE YOUR AVATAR OF SWASTIKA OR SOMETHING THREATENING.Seriously, I can't believe im agreeing w/ pluto for once.

If it bothers you that much, leave the fucking website you god damn baby. Jesus christ. It's a fucking avatar.. I highly doubt your avatar on a gaming forum is going to affect your life... AT ALL.

/agree/

You guys area bunch of idiots

I have to agree with the retiree.

o.0 damn. Well, it wasn't me, I've been at the beach.

You guys area bunch of idiots

lol wtf i just bought something from marketplace and wanted to use it and i thought "hey see, theres a fag, promasser", and then i just copied the suteki picture Yoink!.

Edited by Mudkiepz

If you ask me, the only one that should be banned is saken for flaming mudkeips(or w/e his name is).

Stop fucking wining and laugh at the joke. IT WAS JUST A JOKE GOD DAMMIT. ITS NOT LIKE MADE YOUR AVATAR OF SWASTIKA OR SOMETHING THREATENING.Seriously, I can't believe im agreeing w/ pluto for once.

/agree/

lol wtf i just bought something from marketplace and wanted to use it and i thought "hey see, theres a fag, promasser", and then i just copied the suteki picture Yoink!.

Bitches, Bitches, Bitches.

RobGoldy - Your a dipshit

plutomic - Your a mega dipshit super

Mudkiepz - Your a mega super dipshit

Plutomic you leave the site i seen everyone flameing your ass dipshit, i'll start calling you dipshit1

RobGoldy you leave the site your the mega dipshit boss i call you dipshit 2 *I can't be banned this the flameboard*

Mudkiepz you leave the site i'll call you dipshit3

EDIT: Testing :P

Dipshit 1 - who is dipshit 1?

Dipshit 2 - who is dipshit 2?

Dipshit 3 - who is dipshit 3?

Edited by Saken15

Lol but seriously it was just a joke. Somebody did it to me once. I can't remember who... Just take it as a joke and get over it. :P

I have one in store for a few people :spiteful:

i rickrolled sutekis avi and title once too. he didnt get mad.

so plz learn to act moar adultz

can we close this topic now; or are we going to let it turn into a giant flame war where every one takes some one's side and some one leaves the sight due to mass flaming and an avatar change...

THIS IS THE FLAME BOARD....FLAME AWAY.........

fire.jpg

/agree/

Bitches, Bitches, Bitches.

RobGoldy - Your a dipshit

plutomic - Your a mega dipshit super

Mudkiepz - Your a mega super dipshit

Plutomic you leave the site i seen everyone flameing your ass dipshit, i'll start calling you dipshit1

RobGoldy you leave the site your the mega dipshit boss i call you dipshit 2 *I can't be banned this the flameboard*

Mudkiepz you leave the site i'll call you dipshit3

EDIT: Testing :P

Dipshit 1 - who is dipshit 1?

Dipshit 2 - who is dipshit 2?

Dipshit 3 - who is dipshit 3?

Sigh.. Someone underestimates my epic flaming abilities....

But, I think I'll save it for someone who actually has decent insults....... Lmao... Dipshit 1,2,and 3? What the fuck is this? Middle school? Im sure your fragile young virgin cry baby mind can come up with a far better insult for three people, rather than just numbers.... "wtf!!! DID YOU JUST CALL ME DIPSHIT 2!?... NAH FUCK THAT..YOU CROSSED THE LINE".... LMFAO....

Lol.. Why the fuck are you still crying over spilled milk? A simple thread saying "whoever did this is a bitch" would've sufficed.. No, You made the thread and then CONTINUE to cry... IT'S FUCKING DONE... ITS OVER.. SHIT.. You're lucky I don't have any points, or i'd fucking do it to you again... God damn cry baby.

See the common math problem will help you with this. You+a few too many drinks = a slutty hore that gave you aid, from this you have aids + hangover = you depressed and lonely and feel unloved. you depressed and lonely + Ghoztcraft = fucked up avatar!

Thank you~

See the common math problem will help you with this. You+a few too many drinks = a slutty hore that gave you aid, from this you have aids + hangover = you depressed and lonely and feel unloved. you depressed and lonely + Ghoztcraft = fucked up avatar!

Thank you~

The only problem

Promasser is a 10 year old fag

Thank you~

The only problem

Promasser is a 10 year old fag

But he programs viruses in notepad....