Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mortal Kombat!

That's right I gave in to Speedskater. MORTAL KOMBAT!

Mortal_Kombat_by_Z_A_R.png

LOL.

It's hot. It doesn't need to be logical.

Zar, I never thought I would ever say this.... even considering it's MK....

But that is fucken hideous.

Hideous? Please tell me why?

Since it's mortal kombat it's 10/10 but i'm not a big fan of it. I don't think Raiden should be surrounded but a red colors when he's well blueish. I can barley identify that Raiden as well. You have a good idea but perhaps a lightning mortal kombat symbol behind raiden and a blue filter over the background. Also the background reminds me of DC universe. which MK VS DC was the worst MK game.

Well I am not a graphics artist but im not a big fan of this one zar. I find the render a bit small for the image, I love what you did with the sky. But I dont know about the back ground it just doesn't fit so well i personally think the buildings need need to be much darker mostly the ones behind the lightning. Also the "blue light" he is reflecting around himd should be also bigger more circular and the lighting should come more off to the sides more or straight down on him. Also whats with the MC symbol to the left it just doesnt fit.

Since it's mortal kombat it's 10/10 but i'm not a big fan of it. I don't think Raiden should be surrounded but a red colors when he's well blueish. I can barley identify that Raiden as well. You have a good idea but perhaps a lightning mortal kombat symbol behind raiden and a blue filter over the background. Also the background reminds me of DC universe. which MK VS DC was the worst MK game.

There's my reason but put in a different way.

Why should the blue light be bigger? The light is coming from his hands and the reflection is correct in where it should be.

You guys are just saying crap about it. You're not giving good input. I don't care if you don't like it. The graphics and light and reflections are fine and in good positioning. Not to mention Raiden is the right size for the depth and distance. The flow is good and so is the focal point.

Yes the colors are ugly to most people but I like the style and hue, and that is why I made it like that.

If you want to try and critique something critique the quality of the art, not wither you like it or not . . .

Thanks for the insults now piss off fuckers.

Zar.. I like it... The hue is nice and dark, just like a mortal kombat picture should be.. The coloring gives me a pissed off/ someone is about to get owned feeling.. and that is perfect.:P

I likes it!. It would look real nice as a poster.

Can I see the PSD or something? Hehe.

This is a love / hate background but thanks for making it dude

it looks awesome!!!!! only issue is render is too small for my taste but other than that its purely orgasmic