Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Facebook usernames!

So technically Facebook has now implemented that you don't have to refer to people with profile ids and shit like that but rather the username is enough. So essentially they've stolen what made Myspace easier. Well this is a nice thing because this way you can find me for example at

http://facebook.com/Zhuinden and that is kinda cool.

I had not known that you were partially japanese. :o But yeah, it works out for them fine, even browser games are on both sides and stuff... But I don't have a MySpace and I have a Facebook. That is a difference. :)

Lol Myspace stole a lot from facebook.

People you may know, etc.

I'm gonna keep my facebook private. :o

Yeah my Facebook is semi-professional, so I try to keep internet friends off it.

Yeah my Facebook is semi-professional, so I try to keep internet friends off it.

I am not a fan of either facebook or myspace or anything like it.

myspace did sorta steal the chat idea from facebook, and facebook's runs ALOT smoother

eh what can you do

I might make a facebook in the next couple of weeks considering that I'll be able to browse it for free from my 360. They're also implementing twitter, but that shit is gay. Lady Gaga gay.

Why the hell are you all hating on Lady Gaga, she makes great music.

She does? All I knew was that she was fugly.

I'm not a fan of Lady gaga's music or her style.

I really could care less what she looks like, she still makes good music. Sure maybe she wears too much make up but she looks just fine in her music videos, and that's all I see of her anyway. I really don't know why people care about how she looks. She's not you, let her do her thing. And even if she does turn out to be a guy, that won't stop people from dancing to her music.

I can see some ignorant mom disagreeing with you Viper

I found i8mygoldfish but he declined my friendship. :D

Really? how many friends did it say he had?

I don't know, he said it was for "real life friends only". lol

So zero...

Lol @ Skater's comment.

i8mygoldfish is a jerk..i think that he is still holding a grudge against us after all this time..kind of pathetic.

I really could care less what she looks like, she still makes good music. Sure maybe she wears too much make up but she looks just fine in her music videos, and that's all I see of her anyway. I really don't know why people care about how she looks. She's not you, let her do her thing. And even if she does turn out to be a guy, that won't stop people from dancing to her music.

Don't bother wasting your time with them.