Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Wonder what the new Bnet will be like?

here is a play-list on youtube that shows you what the new battle net for Starcraft will be like. Some of this shit is pretty cool and gives you an idea of what things are going to look like, and what we'll see when we buy Starcraft 2

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E78D1948B6A410D5

you could probably skip the first 2 videos if you want. they also lag a bit.

Opinions?

Opinion, rip all and compile into a single video >.<

WOOT FOR ACHIEVEMENTS! >:o

Not too into the IM chat thing >_>

Cross-realm talkage! WOOT!

Okay....AMAZING >:o But...no channels at ship will be annoying >_>

Overall I think it's better then the previous one but I have some issues with it as well, I wasn't a big fan of the whole division thing or the ranking players by new, bronze, silver ext. One thing I'm not going to like is the whole avatar system they have. The coolest one is going to be extremely hard to achieve and will waste a good amount of my life, or the whole unlock-able picture things that will be shown on your units/buildings they should just come with it and be free.

The bastards are stealing ideas from my project :o That IM thing is exactly what we were going to implement. Cross server, expanded friends list, built in Chat IM GUI. :/

Ha sue them dude! You know the whole search for the custom map and being able to download them is a great idea I don't know how many times I lost a great map.

I'm looking forward to the new battle.net

I'm all warm inside about starcraft 2 in general.

Ha sue them dude! You know the whole search for the custom map and being able to download them is a great idea I don't know how many times I lost a great map.

rofl Yeah, Viper should sue Blizzard for all the profit they are going to make from that feature.. Even if he did win (doubtful, sorry Viper :D), the money probably wouldn't even put a dent in Blizzard- as Dead Pixel once said "Comon, You'd think they'd have enough reserve funds left over from WoW to buy their own country by now.. (I claim this land as Azeroth!)".

Lol, nah. I'm sure they wanted to implement that feature for a while now. We're just the bridge between SCBW and SC2 :D We have the communications portion of the hack set up, we just need to implement chatrooms, and user lists to help people keep track of their friends online :D

I don't like how you might have to pay for some of those maps.

I can bet the SC:Ghost thing will cost money

Remember the video that blizzard showed for galaxy editor, where the blonde ghost was a 3rd person shooter? if not I'll provide the link.

That wasn't SC: Ghost. That was just a map they made using the galaxy editor. SC Ghost is a completely different game that Blizzard has pretty much gave up on, or as they say "postponed indefinitely."

Galaxy Editor can be used to create FPS maps using StarCraft units.. the game SC: Ghost was the original FPS that Blizzard intended on making a long time ago, but gave up on (Or as Monki said "Postponed indefinitley"). That map utilized that idea of a SC FPS and converted it.

it was the same girl, it was starcraft, and there was a ghost

who knows blizzard might have it available for download which will be under SC ghost ;o