Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Gah! What a morning!

Wisdom teeth suck! Want to know why they suck? Well they just do! Surgery sucks as well! Especially when surgery involves wisdom teeth, then it sucks twice as much! I am so damn hungry and I can't even eat a single crumb because of this stupid surgery on the stupid wisdom teeth. This sucks. Everything sucks! Your mother sucks! Why can't they just find a different way to remove these fuckers? All because of stupid teeth I can't eat! I am a fatass so that does not help!!! I didn't even get my required 13.5 hours of sleep! >.< MOTHER FUCKER! Has anyone noticed that I get mad at the most useless things? Well I do! Thats how I roll!...Damnit, now I am thinking of rolls. I AM HUNGRY! RAWR! o.0

Good day Ghoztcraft. :hi2:

An interesting phenomenon. My wisdom teeth have no issues.

Lol. I am back and I feel so weird! It is crazy yet kind of cool, better than the pain I had before.

Haha, I had to get my wisdom teeth removed just because I was deploying. Sucked so much since all I could eat was soft stuff for the longest time. The percocet helped with the pain though I didn't trip from them. They just made me ridiculously sleepy within minutes of taking a dose. Shoulda seen me trying to stay awake in the office haha XD Fighting the urge to go to sleep. Fun times. Hope you got some good stuff for the pain too.

Try some advil it might help :(

The pain is outstanding. I don't even know how I can deal with it as I type this message...

This sucks. I can barely open my mouth, it hurts so bad, all I can eat is ice cream and I really don't want to take Vicodin or whatever it is, not in the mood to be high off my ass.

As far as I know, you don't trip over Vicodin unless you exceed the recommended dosage, or if you're just that sensitive to it's effects. Percocets just made me tired as hell, while other people said they were totally out of it. But it definitely helped with numbing the pain, you may as well take them. I ran on the schedule where, I wouldn't take them unless I needed them, since they made me ridiculously sleepy and I didn't want to go to sleep if I didn't have to. So I only took them when I started to feel my mouth hurt, which was great since it just made them last longer so I didn't have to deal with a painful mouth at all. It really wasn't so bad, aside from not being able to eat regular food.

I recommend you just take them when it hurts, it seemed to be the best way to go about it. The stuff kicks in in just a few minutes so as soon as it starts hurting you can pop a pill and be good to go for however long it's effects last.

About a week after my friend got his Wisdom teeth pulled he got sick of the soft food and we went to Chipotle's for some burritos :( He said it hurt a lot, but was worth it.

Take a vicodin or smoke a joint bro, either will make the pain go away.

And one vicodin won't get you high, you need 3-4 to get high. 1 will just dull pain, and maybe make you sleepy if you're susceptible.

and if by some chance you do get high, it's not that bad. Just feels like you're floating and everything is very calm. you don't "trip" you just chill.

My wisdom teeth are always all the way through. They're still coming in, but a couple of months ago it sucked ass because every morning when I woke up, my teeth felt like they had moved. I do have an overbite, but in the mornings it would be horrible. Every time I would clench my teeth the slightest it would hurt like a bitch. All good now though, woot woot.

Ohmygod! Monki, Chipotle is freakin' amazing. I feel bad for you, Pancake.. I'd hate to get mine pulled .. and now I'm scared. xD

Edited by GhoztMan

I got mine removed a few years ago. It wasmore annoying than it was painfull..