Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Can we ****ing ban this guy?

I have a strange history with people plagiarizing my hacks and its given me a bad taste in my mouth.

Recently, one "lolstar-man" has submitted two hacks. Thankfully, as of now, only one was approved and the other is still pending (or?) and I feel obligated to point out he did not make the hack. He did not touch the hack. He can go **** himself and deserves to get banned and hit by a train.

Found PUBLIC RELEASED

Re-edited

Re-Coded

Removed 2 trojans

------Re-Submitted

|-------------lolstar-man---------------|

/list blah blah blah

/drop blah blah blah

/qdrop blah blah blah

Thanks for not giving credit to the proper author, which is GodsLand. Thanks for re-editing it... whatever that means. Thanks for re-coding it.. Despite it being the same file size. And thank you for removing the two trojans that were never there in the first place.

This guy deserves to be banned. Oh, and the hack that is still pending (and has been pending for a while I noticed) isn't his either I would imagine. Create some sort of rule for this, admins.

P.S.

It says LEAKED in the title, when in fact it wasn't leaked. It was ****ing released publicly all over the placed. ****ing moron, Jesus shit.

P.P.S.

DESTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

I sense anger in this topic.

/sarcasm

Well he has to be punished... Some way or another.

Nuke him

Because these things were released publicly, banning one person won't stop the problem of others doing the same thing.

Use the (NERFED THOSE FUCKING FUCKERS!!!) Planet Cracker, I'll provide the Mothership. <3

Jiggie I deleted all 4 or 5 (I don't remember how many) of the hacks he submitted :D thanks for the warning.... sorry these were approved in the first place.... on a side note I will set him as suspended... pending an investigation.... or something.

Jiggie I deleted all 4 or 5 (I don't remember how many) of the hacks he submitted :D thanks for the warning.... sorry these were approved in the first place.... on a side note I will set him as suspended... pending an investigation.... or something.

Ah, thanks man. <3

Nuclear launch detected