Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Other] Mouse Odometer

File Name :: Mouse Odometer

Author :: i-8-my-goldfish

Category :: Other

Description ::

This is a neat little program that tracks how far you move your Mouse. Taken from the web site:<br />Face it, you know you work on your computer too much - but how much? Mouse Odometer is a mouse tracking program. It tells you how far your mouse goes, how many keys you've pressed, and how many mouse clicks you've had for every application you use. Mouse Odometer has tons of other special features.

Updated Sun, Mar 5 2006 6:20 pm

View File

The download isn't right i need to fix it i'll let you know when i do. Should be momentarily once i figure out how to edit

EDIT It's fixed.

Edited by i-8-my-goldfish

Wow... nice program...

Firefox or starcraft wins for me >.<

Yeah, i thought so my self. Glad you like it. Also glad i could share it lol.

This is also a test of my new sig and avatar.

omg... i dled it and then i opened the file. it says C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminete.

What are you talking about? What operating system are you running Windows 3.1? :) I tested the link my self and it works fine. I also believe God had no problems either.

What are you talking about? What operating system are you running Windows 3.1? :) I tested the link my self and it works fine. I also believe God had no problems either.

i have windows XP >.<

Lol ok, did you download before or after my Edit. Because the first file i put up didn't work right.

im sure between diablo and Starcraft i have a million mouseclicks. LOL

Mmm, reminds me of TKC (Tiny Key Counter) and WhatPulse! Ahh, I'll be sure to try this out, I'd probably get quite a FEW clicks on FoM.

interesting... i just figured out that i use the my comp to much... lol >.<

omg... i dled it and then i opened the file. it says C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminete.

I had the same problem, and I didn't DL it untill after you had edited. Maybe I will try and DL the file again...so did anywone else besides me and him have this problem?

LOL.

*downloads*

I wonder how useful this will be...

Edited by 1337

so did you get it to work or what?

i tired after and before.. it didnt work.. meh, but uh it still would be cool i'd liek to know how far i go lol

worked for me at first but then when i got to the 2 mile mark I got the same error as AzNrIcEbOi and jordanv78...