Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Omg Bwhacks Sucks

You know that all of your hacks come from BWH; Yet BWH sucks?

The problem is that your members are ignorant, they don't know that everything they get here they can get over at BWH. Because you never mentionBWH, and when you do it is with a negative attitude.

If, in the readme, it was to say, "This hack was released at bwhacks.com" Then people would still know. Have you looked at the downloads? I belive we have more hacks for starcraft then bwhacks does. :)

i gotta say in my defense... (and jack knows this) ive said before a few times that this site is fairly/very dependent on bwh. so it just grinds my bones when people flame that site.

starcraft hacking is legal? really? then wats this:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/starcr...tml?sid=6132467

=)

thats about hosting starcraft servers.

starcraft hacking is legal? really? then wats this:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/starcr...tml?sid=6132467

=)

Did you even read that? :)

i gotta say in my defense... (and jack knows this) ive said before a few times that this site is fairly/very dependent on bwh. so it just grinds my bones when people flame that site.

Everyday gc grows farther from bwhacks.

what makes the site bad for me is the lame ass members. Besides the fact that they don't like ghozt because they are jealous and intimidated by him. So they go out of their way to flame him and his superior site!

We don't provide leaked hacks.

We don't provide leaked hacks.

just stating a fact here, not on anyones side, but that is why many members come to gc.

Your right, its not illegal, in fact, you can ever copyright a hack. And on top of that, anything that you create on your computer, from the minet that you save it to your desktop, you can leagally put a copyright on it.

But, I dont like your second statement..

1. I didnt steal them, they are publicly available.

2. Im not making my own copies.

3. Im not selling any hacks.

---

Who the **** do you think you are? Dont come here just to flame about something that your not going to make a difference in. :nono:

*XGhozt goes all over the internet looking for sc hacks*

*XGhozt finds one*

*XGhozt downloads it and then uploads it to his site*

Yah, thats stealing dumbass. If they dont say "Go ahead and put this on your site, I dont care" then yah, its stealing.

*XGhozt goes all over the internet looking for sc hacks*

*XGhozt finds one*

*XGhozt downloads it and then uploads it to his site*

Yah, thats stealing dumbass. If they dont say "Go ahead and put this on your site, I dont care" then yah, its stealing.

So your telling me that if I go to a store, and find a bunch of business cards sitting in a basket or on a table. They are obviously free, but I cant take it and hang it in my window for all to read? Yes I can, and its not stealing.

So your telling me that if I go to a store, and find a bunch of business cards sitting in a basket or on a table. They are obviously free, but I cant take it and hang it in my window for all to read? Yes I can, and its not stealing.

so ghozt what is not stealing

Im sure that lots of people make hacks to improve their knowlage in programming, but if you state that they are not trying to make a name for themselves, then you are ignorant. A person can be mature and also make a joke. It happens all the time. It is funny that you still are stuck on that. If a program creator wants the hacks to be private, then they would not release them to the general public, plain and simple.

I think that BWHacks used to be a very nice forum with good moderation and less spamming, flaming and shit, but things gradually went downhill.