Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ddos'ed

I know is is getting very annoying, but if anyone wants to know what happaned, read on.

Someone ddosed the site agian, but this time it was not aimed at the regular place, it was aimed at the mysql server, and so the host had to literally turn off the mysql. SQL is what this site basicly runs off of, with out, we are nothing, I have plenty of backups and stuff, but thats not the piont. The server is on shared hosting, so that means that the attacked was effecting other customers on the server.

So thats why the site was down, the host just took a while to get back to me. Anyways, the site is back now.

We have changed the permission of your databases. Please note that this is a shared server and we have to share the resources equally to all users. So if again the total number hits to your site cross the limit we will be forced to change the permission of your databases again to 000.

So they attacked other sites as well??? I would hope now that ur host would want to do something to the people who are attacking...

They cant do anything but prevent it from messing up other customers, but I talked to them and they said they are trying to track the operson down. I also asked them that from now on only to disable the sql for these forums only, this way anyone else who has a site is still fine, also means I can put up the temp forums. :)

wow well hopefully this will give them more incentive to find the attackers since it is affecting all the customers on the server. Since it is their responsibility to protect their customers.

Guest Guest

this is going way to far me and otheres have bean working around the clock to finish my trojan soon it will be ready then i will unlish it on bw hacks and zerg gamers and soon they will know what true hacking is ha!

will someone please diable guest posts.........

Guest Guest

What a fucking idiot... how is he going to 'unleash' a trojan on a website? is he going to go from member to member and send it to them? i dont even think he knows what a trojan is... speaking of, i need to finish mine.

that was gay... i posted it that but it posted as guest =(

meh, w/e... but yeah, you should disable guest posting. thats a big vulnerability that could lead to spam or anything else un-wanted

hey i had said that before. There is no reason to have guest posting. It just makes them able to spam or say whatever they want.

this shit is all just fucking immature.. dont fucking have anything better to do than fuck sites up etc.. it dosent even work for that long.

trust me it works for long enough with some of the attacks people have been doing to GC. Ghozt has had to put in many hours of work to get the site back up and running.

well we have been trying to do that. But we still keep getting attacked, so what to you suggest we do now?

Guest Guest

"Maybe the person is not from Bwhacks maybe he wants to bring both bwhacks and gc down?"

He is %100 correct.......dont worry i know who did it :)

hmm he has a good point. Yeah that might be possible.

Well for me I would assume it is someone from BWH since they are always pissing and moaning about their hacks being on the site.

Sign in to follow this