Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13f] SC Toolz

Guest Lord-Bren

File Name :: SC Toolz

Author :: Lord-Bren

Category :: 1.13f

Description ::

Happy Xthar :P

View File

Can we have a readme plz?

Nice job! Make a readme dood.

Is there a readme that comes with it?

not only did I see the simple and yet horrible job Lord Bren did on this but I also saw the source and he is one messy man. He has alot to learn. I was disappointed. :o

Can you make us a program then? :o?

not only did I see the simple and yet horrible job Lord Bren did on this but I also saw the source and he is one messy man. He has alot to learn. I was disappointed. :o

indeed, i would like to see you put us to shame.

edit: im probly bout to get owned

Edited by Poply

:)

If you can do better :o

Yeah, he is a lazy coder and his form is not exactly the ebst color scheem. But at least all of his shit works right..

i got a question. what is it and what does it do? sorry for the noob question.

Cause i dont wanna download it and look around, im too lazy. >.<

Guest Lord-Bren

Andrew we all have are own way of Programing to you it may look Like a mess but i always know were everything is. when i started SC Toolz i didnt plan on Releasing the source code so i didnt make it vary easy for other people to understand. i admit I have ALOT to learn about program. but thats just because im learning from the internet i have no other support.

And... can we have a list of functions now?

Hey d00d,Put the read me up,If I like it I might add it to the official Ghozt.dll im making for the webpage.

Edited by taras

Nice, you're making a ghozt.dll. :o

Kickass!

Functions include :

Custom Macros

Zerg Stack Macro

Nydus Cancel Macro

Freeze Game

Host Hack

Music player

Spoofer and Spammer

No rush timer

d00d its gonna be like a private hack,Paid to use.Kinda like ZERO,But my hacks inside.Shadow,Do you know how to program,Wanna help me make the hack.XGhozt is gonna do the desining,Im gonna do code,Wanna help us make the ultimate hack??

indeed, i would like to see you put us to shame.

edit: im probly bout to get owned

I'm not the kind of person to brag or show people up, I'd rather help them learn from their mistakes/bad habbits. I left my earlier reply here more as an insult then I intended, I was trying to have some constructive critism and failed miserably. Lord Bren at least has shown the initiative that alot of the community lack to learn and be self efficient. My only comments would be (although you say it is your own style) clean up the code if source is going to be released so others don't take from that. Plus there are some easier/shortcuts to alot of your code to simplify it and finally GUI :( I can't stand to look at it.

P.S I don't play/have Starcraft anymore :( I have alot of my old crap laying around somewhere though.

Im not programming... yet....

I still need to learn. Maybe after i get the basics down after Andrew teaches us :(

Then ill break out my dads TONS of programming books and get to work...

Guest Lord-Bren

i just finished my new GUI it should be a little less colorfull

Add a map pinger.. or a multiple line spam if you can!

lol, pretty good bren for someone who learned only form the internet. sigh... im trying to do that as well.

BTW, Andrew, you should actually go into the source code and make your changes to it to make iit more neater, then you can show it to bren to show him what he could have changed to make it more neater, while still doing the same things.

Yea, that would help him alot. :P

You can teach me the little details later, after i learn the basics...

Look up a bit for my post. it has a list of the functions :D

Any mods who can move it up to the top in a quote would be much appreciated.