Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I Need To Buy A Cooling System..

Well one thing is for sure, summer is here. My computer was about to blow up today.. Tahnk got for this probe otherwise no way I would have know my computer was almost 200 Degrees!

HOLY%20SHIT.JPG

After I saw that I grabbed my huge fan and poited it directly at my computer >,<

Moments later..

Whew...JPG

Even later...

saved.JPG

This is my computer that I built and it has just a frame as the case, and its in my room, my room is like 80 degrees becuase of this computer.. and its like 99 outside!

Im going shopping tommorw..

cool

I think my comp is too cold :o

Right now its raining in Denmark and its really cold XD

I just got my new graphic card XD Xtreme N6600GT w00t

Your computer can never bee too cool. Anyway, XGhozt the best thing you can do for that is to air condition your room. Talk to me on AIM later (JumpittyCricket) for my tips :) Also, having your proccessor at that temp IS ****ING DANGEROUS. What processor do you have? A nice new heatsink should help alot, I have a thermaltake Big Typhoon and my temps never go over 50* c, and rarely over 45*.

Edited by NickF

wow i can't believe your computer is that hot. No wonder it was melting down during all the uploading

Your computer can never bee too cool. Anyway, XGhozt the best thing you can do for that is to air condition your room. Talk to me on AIM later (JumpittyCricket) for my tips :) Also, having your proccessor at that temp IS ****ING DANGEROUS. What processor do you have? A nice new heatsink should help alot, I have a thermaltake Big Typhoon and my temps never go over 50* c, and rarely over 45*.

Yeah i know, it scared the shit out of me.. lol All I was doing was playing sc.. :blush:

Imma get a copper colling system and my dad has like 4 fans for me.. lol Ill have this Fixed by monday. My room is 79 degree constantly. Yes we have AC its just that I have a huge window and its summer time.. :rolleyes:

This is my temporary solution! :)

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/Uploader/files/1...ng%20system.JPG

Lol, I never have a problem during the aummer, but my room is never over 75. Even then my temps are normal, I can't wait to see what it will be like this July with my BT. Anyway, nice little system. :rolleyes:

What kinda proc do you have anyway, and did you try re-mounting the heatsink?

Edited by NickF

Naw, im just going to replace it, its the stock one.. lol I never thought Id need to buy a cooling system. My computer has 3 cd drives and 3 hd's in it. And all the card slots are ful, as well on the back on the motherbard, all but the printer and tv connections.. and the extra moniter slot..

But ill replace the fans and stuff by monday.. Its an AMD processor.. lol 2.8 they are (according to agent god) only supposed to be at 63 C minimal.

AgentGod: SO your Fucked anyways!

lmao..

It should be at 65 degrees max, and a 2.8GHz stock porccesor is an FX-57 which retails anywhere fomr 800-1000 bucks...

Edited by NickF

Ehhh, lol.. .Thats the problem with the new dellianwares....

They got like one fan for EVERYTHING...

Its a lawsuit just WAITING to be filed :D

hey I have alienware and It cools great!

Ehh, before or after dell bought it?

The reason it got so hot was becuase my room was 63 degrees (Its summer). Also becuase I have 3 Hd's and 3 CD' Drives and some external drives (cd and regular) with an A drive and all that crap. Its too crouded in my computer, Its all a custom build by me, so once I get that colling system and stuff by monday ill build an extention to the case.

I just thought it was weird how it got to 200 degrees. (that screenshot was after I moved the fan)

The computer is fine now with my giant fan aimed at the cpu. Its averageing about 58 C. Thanx for all the links to those cooling thingys. I should have it by monday..

Edit: Im going to buy these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811209020

http://www.newegg.com/product/produc...82E16835106061

And the case comes with fans, so I should be all set 8-)

Edit Shadowscourge: Link fixed.

Edited by ShadowScourge

im getting a new cooling system at the end of the month:)

Fixed the dead link.

Nice cooling systems ^_^

My comp sucks so bad, that nothing in there can even make it get that high...

i have a laptop and i dont know if i can get a reading of my tempatures. But once it over heated and shut off and never came back on so i had to get it repiared good thing i had warranty ^_^ but that is extremlly hot nearly 200! f

i have a laptop and i dont know if i can get a reading of my tempatures. But once it over heated and shut off and never came back on so i had to get it repiared good thing i had warranty :) but that is extremlly hot nearly 200!

how about this cooling???

aufmacher_en.jpg

Nitrogen cooled

Well, isnt getting more nitrogen expensive? unless you extract it from the 70% in the air.

Woah, your cooling system is breathing! >.<

ROFL

well dude...look at how much stuff you have running

the theme adds alot