Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13f] Micr0 v1.0

No, but AgetGOD is pretty good with it, I picked up bits and peices from him, about most of my programming knowledge.(Thats why I would suck as a programming moderator)

Edited by NickF

All of my hacking dll's were made in C++. You cannot make dll's in Visual Basic, which is probably why no one here has made any of their own.

sorry dude, we dont know any thing about codeing.......

Further proof to me your a script kiddie. You're worthless.

how am a skiddie? because im a global mod on ryan1918.org ?

He is saying that because you use VB, and visual basic is considered to be a language for "skiddies."

Script Kiddie.

a skr1p7 k1dd13

1. usually a "h0tm41L h4X0r" or Cs h4X0r, see hax0r

2. a little biatch that thinks he can code but can't

3. a wanna be hacker that thinks he's leet cause he saw you type in your password and uses it to look up "pr0n"

Edited by NickF

Uhh, duh?

Look at my quote again, I'll walk you through it.

sorry dude, we dont know any thing about codeing.......

If he doesn't know anything about coding, then how did he make this hack? Was it like, 99% Lord Bren and 1% XThar or something? C'mon, don't be so dense.

Xthar proly duid the buttons and the look of it. Lord-brn proly did the hard part..

me and bren did it togeather he wouldent do it him self. the parts i had truble with, he helped me

i found c++ for dummies on the net, so im checking that out so i can hopefully not get called a *skiddy*. vb is just a begining language, skiddy makes the person sounds bad.

sweet hack. teach me the arts <_<

Learning C code is a waste of time just go straight for that C++ branch off from. Eventually youll get to those .dlls Im by no means an elite hacker (yet heheheh) but hey I know enough C++ to handle some of the encoding in those dlls that and t-search xD

kool. as i said, im learning C++ (i never said C). im nothing near making a hack. only know things like declaring variables, assigning variables, just some basics.