Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fastest Possible Map

Fastest Possible Map  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is this really a noob map?

• Yes!!!!
    • No!!!!!
    • Both!!!!!
    • I dont give a shit!!!!

Some people say that the fastest possible map is for noobs,Others says its for pros,Some dont really give a shit.I want to get your feedback on this map.

its kinda both, since you need to make do with your income speed much higher than normal

and the technique of ruching is different.

however, it doesnt take as much skill as a "pro" map

Actually, it takes more strategy and planning if you are playing against a pro. If its noob vs noob, then its really no good.

lol no, if its decent versus 2 noobs then its down right funny.

then they start gogling their eyes at you and saying how good you are haha

Wow, you got a carrier!

LOL!

that happened to me once, before i actually was using hacks in starcraft, and it was so funny, I had just started playing sc and then in a game it came down to me versing to stupid nubs.

i was just barely holding them off since it was a fastest map and we were all at the bottom of the map, me in the center...

so, they were busy attacking me and saying how ogood I was since i was fending them off for around half an hour, then they finally got smart enough to attack me TOGETHER

then i got owned, but not after they were like omg wtf, your pro! even though i had only been playing starcraft for about 3 months or so.

LOL, NOOBS!!!

Feh, my friend cant play for shit >.<

Hes got like 10 miners... and a barracks wheni got lke 50 mutas and stuff already

How else can you explain noobs?

Noob - Derived from newbie, which means a person who is new, and not very good at a sport, game, etc. Noob is a more extreme term of newbie, and can be spelled noob, newb, n00b, nub.

^_^

Something like that... Thats what i think.. o.o

lol... try googling the term noob...

if not, try searching wikipedia, im sure they have something...

Feh, i just wrote that down.

I think urban dictionary would have a better definition of it ^_^

This is how I see it. They are both basically the same. A non fast money just takes more time and "eventually" the game goes somewhere and in a fastest map all you get is more money which increases the fun and speed of them game. They both give you money just at different rates which balance really pretty well its just you need to speed up or slow down your strategy. Personally I like playing fastest since the action is there. By the way most people who say fastest map suck is because they get whooped and are to slow.

noob map...just no one plays LT these days

Fastest map is fun, its just that I get a much better thril over playing a ladder game or something..

fun...but less skill

No offense to anyone here, FPME sucks ass and it is so for noobs that cant handle a real game.

No offense to anyone here, FPME sucks ass and it is so for noobs that cant handle a real game.

you saying FPME or all money maps

i say all money maps suck

Fastest is the best map ever for me (i rush a lot), cuz i can get lots of minerals and cannon rush even faster

Fastest is the best map ever for me (i rush a lot), cuz i can get lots of minerals and cannon rush even faster

try doing that on a real map :|

Well, i personally dont like FPME, cause im usually really out of it.

I like playing fastest possible map because you can build neater,But I really dont care for minerals and gas,I just use a hack

same except i dont hack and because we get minerals faster but then again people can build an army very fast and your just screwed without a defence

i like it but i miss the traditional maps ;)

yeah man...its too bad

i wish ppl played them

Yeah, fastest is a newb map i played fastest for a week and sucked at ladder