Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Roma Victor

Just thought I would spread the word

A new MMORPG is coming out at the end of June called Roma Victor. Right now it is in Closed Beta and has been in development since 2001. Testers are under an NDA so little is know about the game and what it is truly like.

Its Creators, Redbedlam is a small 10 man company based in England. Alot of the things they have thrown into the game are considered revolutionary by some.

This game will be a open PvP. It takes place at the height of the Roman Empire. For those of you who are looking for a very realistic game this is the one for you!

The biggest complaint about the game currently is hte graphics but RBL has assured us that they will indeed be enhanced upon or soon after release.

More information about the game can be found out here:

www.Roma-Victor.com

and here

http://mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/overView/gameID/20

Info about Redbedlam cna be found here:

http://www.redbedlam.com/

I have read alot about that game so I can answer any questions you might have. A better response might beable to be made on the offical forum

i saw...looks ok...nothing amazing...

accually...the screens look terrible

Just thought I would spread the word

A new MMORPG is coming out at the end of June called Roma Victor. Right now it is in Closed Beta and has been in development since 2001. Testers are under an NDA so little is know about the game and what it is truly like.

Its Creators, Redbedlam is a small 10 man company based in England. Alot of the things they have thrown into the game are considered revolutionary by some.

This game will be a open PvP. It takes place at the height of the Roman Empire. For those of you who are looking for a very realistic game this is the one for you!

The biggest complaint about the game currently is the graphics but RBL has assured us that they will indeed be enhanced upon or soon after release.

More information about the game can be found out here:

www.Roma-Victor.com

and here

http://mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/overView/gameID/20

Info about Redbedlam cna be found here:

http://www.redbedlam.com/

I have read alot about that game so I can answer any questions you might have. A better response might beable to be made on the offical forum

Edited by Virtus

yeah...i no...

but you say beta since 01...coming june...

gfx wont improve that much

What i ment was that the team got together in 01, it has been in beta since about begining to mid 05

if they are showing it like that...and its coming out in a month....yeha...its gonna suck

you need to check out some of the posts that have been made about the graphics, they are currently set to low for test purposes

thats stupid..they wont create any hype doing that...

well they have 2500 tetsers right now and i think the fact that one one knows what is going on is helping the hype.

there is no hype....no one knows about the game...

thats stupid..they wont create any hype doing that...

they dont do tests to create hype. they do it to test.

I think he ment by showing crappy graphics, but they don't want to show what they don't have and when people buy it get bad feed back like flase advertisement or something.

The game is for a small niche of people, not everyone will like it. The people who play it odn't really car eabout graphics but the quality of play and realism