Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

FREE ZERO GOLD

Hello Dear GhoztCrafters,

If you would like a FREE ZERO GOLD account, please PM the password/account you want. PLEASE do not use your normal b.net/forum password.

THIS IS NOT A SCAM,

Thank you for your time,

Zmey[PaCK]

screen59dz.th.png

Current Members:

- DarK DeMoNz

- falco216

- gamkuha

Yes you n00bs even myself have seen it so dont say ZOMG IT NO WORKY because it does

"you are running an outdated version please visit the forums to obtain a new version"

outdated

new zero

0.o

Edited by falco216

"you are running an outdated version please visit the forums to obtain a new version"

outdated

new zero

0.o

configure host file,

but I zero32lib.dll can't find error

what do you mean?

oooo that

arleady did that

Guest thereisnospoone

thats enough, no more account giving.

Lol, o man can you give us accounts for this new one? Hmmm.... does anyone have the updated version?

Edited by 7

he might give accounts to everyone who asks hims.so yea..

Lol, I just gave him a pm i hope he responds to it soon and gives me the account

i sent him a pm also.But i wouldnt be suprised,that right when he reads it that he decides for no more account giving.

O, I get it, he and his bro have created a free zero server so we do not have to pay for it this is ACTRUALLY real then

I know we can get one since people said its true and he has proof, the proof is the screenshot

O crap, did I just send it to the wrong name because I sent it to Zemy not Zemy[pack]

O, I get it, he and his bro have created a free zero server so we do not have to pay for it this is ACTRUALLY real then

I know we can get one since people said its true and he has proof, the proof is the screenshot

O crap, did I just send it to the wrong name because I sent it to Zemy not Zemy[pack]

you sent it to the right person.

O thank god, and also is this still gonna work once we get an updated version?

O thank god, and also is this still gonna work once we get an updated version?

i have no idea=/ I hope so.

Or maybe it still works with it lol I have to idea personally

Or maybe it still works with it lol I have to idea personally

Well if we are using their cracked ultra 1337 free server,then it shouldnt say it is outdated :(

Lol, ya but then again zerogamers brings in there "personal Swat Team" to shut down the server and then they shut down their own server

Lol, ya but then again zerogamers brings in there "personal Swat Team" to shut down the server and then they shut down their own server

The funny thing is,that is all zerogamers can do..Someone should send a fake summons to court to n8:D lol,he would probably go into hiding..

Lol, ya and then again send 999,999 fake viruses and scare him to hell or even 999,999,999,999 viruses

Lol, ya and then again send 999,999 fake viruses and scare him to hell or even 999,999,999,999 viruses

wtf? a fake summons to court would be worse..

"n8 you are being summoned to court for not sharing your hack bitch!" lol thats would be interesting..

Ya I know, but how about that and 999,999,999,999 fake viruses and 999,999,999,999,999 real viruses?

Ya I know, but how about that and 999,999,999,999 fake viruses and 999,999,999,999,999 real viruses?

we should stop spamming up this forum dude..like seriously,i went for 10-20 posts to 50 in the last hour

Ya me to, maybe we should get back to the topic... well anyways I hope you will give me an account Zemy, and plz send a pm that you got my message and tell me that I got the account and you retell my personal stuff like user and pass

At the current moment I'm busy, I'll be with you guys shortly.

Lol... Sending to the court for not sharing the hacks... I totally doubt that hes going to jail for that.