Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Master Hack?

why cant the makers of hacks all get together and make a master hack, becuase its anoying when i have to use one hack to do one thing and the other to do another thing and the freaking hotkeys interfere with eachother. does anyone else have this problem or am i just asking for too much?

Im no H4X0R but im guessing is HARD AS HELL...If they can make a SUPER H4X than there wouldnt be any BUGS in the Normal Hacks: D

Lets see uhhh they don't like each other?

cuz some hack makers know some things that others dont therefore they cant put it in there hack (or they just dont want to release it).

they most likely wouldn't want to release it...

I have no doubt that if we actually worked together we could easily do this... but yeah, some of them don't like each other...

no one want to release some stuff and they prefer they keep it to themselves to make themselves look worthy

They all make seperate hacks to prove them selfs and they hate each other 2.

Hehehe... Only if you knew.... There would be like hotkeys left and right for once... second... People have private hacks so nubs dont get them...

haha a master hack would be sweet though!

(dang I pressed 12 hotkeys in that sentence... nvm a master hack wouldnt be taht great.)

My opinion is that all the hotkeys would take up the keyboard and if they made it all /commands then who would want to even think of remembering them all, I get a headache trying to remember some of the ones in stigmata, annihilation of w.e has more than 5-10. Heh but yeah too many keys fora standard keyboard to handle in my opinon.

Its called Competition.

Its called Competition.

true that...

but one master hack would be cool

A majority of Holy Divine was just macros for spamming pictures.

The closest hacks to be Masters are Annihilation and Panic. Panic being closer.

Well, right now I have everything that works from all the hacks put together: iNHALE, AX2, Spoofer, Zerg stack.. The only thing I don't really have is: Drophack, and speedhack, but I bet their are some .dll's out there, that I will find, in time.

Panic has the speed hack...

I dunno if the non-private ones does though.

I dont think a super hack would be a good idea..

think i when your hand slips and pushes some super hack that kills every fcking unit on the screen!!!!

OOooo the horror

I dont think a super hack would be a good idea..

think i when your hand slips and pushes some super hack that kills every fcking unit on the screen!!!!

OOooo the horror

actually...

ill enjoy that...

Panic has the speed hack...

I dunno if the non-private ones does though.

Yes the non private does have a working speed hack. WOrks best with comps :P

since with other people, they aren't processing starcraft as fast as your version of Starcraft might be.

I don't get how it works though... Someone care to explain? :-/

Speed Hack, makes Starcraft run faster, since everyone else isn't running faster, they are only running at the normal speed, nothing happens, and you automatically slow down since they are all lagging behind your Starcraft.