Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Wasup Yo

WASSUP GUYS NEW TO THE FORUM AND ALL DAT BEEN PLAYIN SC FOR A WHILE U CAN PLAY WIT ME IF YOU WANT, SN IS 3xk.OmgStop

Omg. Stop. Talking.

Nah yo I'm just playing wit you, I've had such a hard ass day today. I'm serious, its not even soft anymore. Its like mad... Hard.

Yeah.. You know what.. I think I like you.

Okay now I'm acting serious and not like some total weird stranger on E that you found while walking in the streets. Nah uh. I'm not one of those guys that just jumps in a kiddy pool on acid and runs around naked yelling, "ME LIKEY ICE CREAM, ME LIKEY ICE CREAM!!"

No. I'm not.

Oh Hey, welcome to Ghoztcraft, where hacking is made EZ AS PIE MAFAKA!!! Hope you enjoy your stay. We have interesting members here at GC, including myself, so I hope you feel safe at home, CUZ i'LL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR TONIGHT RAWR1!!@111

Wow that was interesting to say the least....LOL

Welcome to Ghoztcraft. Enjoy your stay. There are many cool features to the site. I hope that you become an active member.

hoping to be an active member its just dat im also in another forum we just brough up last night... its by lil layziie and yea ewre trying to get people there 2

yeah sure...nice ebonics btw...u could be the next eminem lol

jkjkjk

Welcome Man. Play the army syatem. If you have questions, im the man to ask.

I think are download section is not good enough now...

Submissions: None

Downloads: None