Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft has been Updated

Ok guys I added a lot to the site. Youw ill have to clear you cache before you will see the links under the 'Entertainment" drop down menu. I added a "battle System" and it is replacing the army system that we used to have. I really like this new idea mod, the attack screen is animated (kinda) :P .

Also I added the music lite mod. This mod is where we can upload music and movies, etc.. To the site and have sort of a media center. We have to keep it legal, so we cant upload "music" that we paid for. We can only add music that we make and movies aka short clips or animations. :thumbsup:

Also, notice that the shoutbox is darker now and it dont have the blue backround. Well this shoutbox really blows and it took me 2 hours to look for where that code was for the color. Then as I was looking at the files I notived a link to an image, I look at that image and sure enough its an image this entire time in the backround of the shoutbox. So I changed the color and now it matches. but the only thing is that the shoutbox will always be the color, so just wish me luck getting it to work on the other skins. O.O

Oh and the old skin is back. w00t So this means that the backround is dark again, and you should change your defualt text color in your Control Panel so we can read your text.

Thank you

Please note that more items, etc.. Will be added to the new system.

Also, if you cant see the links yet, please chear your cache OR

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/jscripts/...om_dropdowns.js

Go there and click refreash on your browser a few times.

This took me 5 hours, I will be offline for just about the rest of the day. Bie.

Xthar made some iamges in the media thingy

.:: 20:23:32 :: XThar: i wana be in the newsss

.:: 20:23:32 :: XThar: :P

rofl

w00t!! GO GHOZT!!!! You own XD

So I changed the color and now it matches. but the only thing is that the shoutbox will always be the color, so just wish me luck getting it to work on the other skins.

try transparent or no image at all then set a bgcolor

awesome :P

Ahhhh, it is nice to have to old skin back. To bad we lost all out GP from before... Can you make it so if you have Arcade high scores it will display above your avatar again? :kekeke:

Ahhhh, it is nice to have to old skin back. To bad we lost all out GP from before... Can you make it so if you have Arcade high scores it will display above your avatar again? :kekeke:

Done :thumbsup:

try transparent or no image at all then set a bgcolor

I tried that, it does the same thing as putting an image there, but an image is easyer to do. ^_^

w00t thankx!! Damn those tutorials take forever.

P.S. Did you make that program that undates every do often so if this site goes down we only loosex number of hours?

w00t thankx!! Damn those tutorials take forever.

P.S. Did you make that program that undates every do often so if this site goes down we only loosex number of hours?

I dont understand O.O

Good job with all the additions to the site Ghozt! You own!!

I dont remember how long ago this was but you said you were going to make a program that will back this site up every so often so you didn't have to.

Of course he owns lol

If it was me I would have installed half of them wrong <_<

LOL I guess I am gonna have to start posting even more than I already do So I can build my charactor up in the RPG.

rpg r teh lame

no I can't, I'm moving impaired

w00t NIIIIIIIIIICE GHOZT,

First error >.< : Fatal error: Call to undefined function: attack_log_row() in /home/ghoztcra/public_html/forums/sources/action_public/profile.php on line 1065

Edited by adam591

lol, i like the attack user function. If you die how long till you come back?

I dont remember how long ago this was but you said you were going to make a program that will back this site up every so often so you didn't have to.

Oh yeah :P

w00t NIIIIIIIIIICE GHOZT,

First error >.< : Fatal error: Call to undefined function: attack_log_row() in /home/ghoztcra/public_html/forums/sources/action_public/profile.php on line 1065

Where is that.. O.O

lol, i like the attack user function. If you die how long till you come back?

You ahve to buy something to bring you back.

Try to view some1's profile, u get Fatal error: Call to undefined function: attack_log_row() in /home/ghoztcra/public_html/forums/sources/action_public/profile.php on line 1065

Nice updates this website is starting to kick ass.

I didnt expect this stupid update HAHAHAHAH

Edited by YellowFD

Sign in to follow this