Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

WTF, Someone stole my CD-Key

>;) Someone stole my CD-Key for Diablo II Now i cant get on i think m chars are about to expire too damn't. Can someone give me a little help here? I need to get my CD-Key back. Man I'm pissed >:(

I'll make sure ur chars dont expire ;)

lol that sucks. go get a key generator and re instal the game

watch out though read the sc no CD crack by XGhozt cause he explains some of the risks of invalid keys and stuff like that or somethign.

I dont know too much to help u

thats what u get for playin a gay game like diablo :P .I been playin sc 6-7yrs now and neva lost a cd key

Yeah someone just stole your CD-Key...

Friend stolededed it mb?

-OR- Does the name that sais "CD-Key is in use by the name:" The same name as the name you (most likely made up when you) installed the game with?

That's happend to me alot. If that is the case, then just press ctrl+alt+del, and end the proccess called "Game.exe", or restart your computer.

I highly doubt someone actualy stole your cd-key.

Srry If I knew you on Bnet id give you one but your a stranger. I dont talk to strangers :P .

Stealing a CD-key on diablo is worthless, if anything to shoot for, it's an account.

Also we could assume that he got banned for using hacks.

Yea that works too.........

Also we could assume that he got banned for using hacks.

couldnt be for hacking becuz it tells you.. and bans your account :P, i have tons of cd keys.. but what makes u so special outa all the other ppl in GC?

Edited by xXSlayerXx

rofl wat f*cking loserlol.....................[u DIG?]

couldnt be for hacking becuz it tells you.. and bans your account ;), i have tons of cd keys.. but what makes u so special outa all the other ppl in GC?

Hmmmw well. What makes you so special thinking im so special? Did i say i was special? Due to the vaguness of his post he gave no info on what error message he is getting. CD keys just don't get stolen. And Who Am I? Who the hell are you? You'll find out who I am soon enough if you keep it up.

It isnt.

Oh but it is!

CD-key=20-40$

Accounts=200+$ (depeding on what you have)

You lost a cd key? Too bad. This is spam. And what does this have to do with hacking. next time stick it in the right section.

~CLOSED~

It is sorta hacking cause someone hacked me. But me and my friend got back the CD-Key, stole the guys CD-Key, and put a virus on his comp. That'll teach him. ;)

It is sorta hacking cause someone hacked me. But me and my friend got back the CD-Key, stole the guys CD-Key, and put a virus on his comp. That'll teach him. :P

Yeah...cool..