Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hacks for 1.11b

These are the hacks that are safe at the moment. That are public ofcourse. Warning: Hacks are a third party program Blizzard does not allow that on Realm play. So if you get caught using a hack Blizzard will ban your cd key. Be careful...I do not take any responsibilty if you get caught or banned.

HACKS:

Stings maphack:

Stings Hack

The only safe way to use this is Reavel Map. If you load plugins Warden will detect you in a matter of seconds so I suggest you dont. If you have any questions on how to use this safetly or properly just ask.

Diablo 2 Loader:

What this program does is lets you load 2 windows or more of Diablo2. You need another set of Diablo2 cd keys to use this. Use at your own risk.

Diablo2 Loader

MODS:

This is still not playing by the rules so use at your own risk. Most mods are fairly safe at the moment.

Far Cast :

This mod lets you use the move Charged Strike or Lightning Strike from a distance.

FarCast

Night Light:

This mod lets you have full Light Radius. This is very helpful if you use FarCast so you can attack behind walls T_T

NightLight

If you have any questions about these hacks/mods please ask i will be able to help you.

Edited by Invisible

Dude, represent gc by adding the files to the site, not hotlinking, thats bullshit

Its all there.

Edited by Invisible

Yeah it sais "add a file"..

omfg. Why the hell do we let noobs be mods.......... And in the staff section 1 person approved him and it was XGhozt..... what is gc comming to....

Dont Flame its Rule #1

Rules

`Invisible

Edited by Invisible

OOOO yeah dont worry they been added before i posted i thoght you ment something else.. Xthar keep that to yourself.

Just becuase somone does not know something about the site does not mean thay are a "noob" xthar.. veryone has to learn how..

yeah about that reply of yours Xthar please just calm down. Ok I got it now ok.

Ok first thing. Xthar stop being a chilly hoe

second thing. Invisible i dont c any of ur 1.11 hacks in the download section

or are u just waiting for deluca to approve them?

yeah i posted but someone has to aprove i guess.. so yeah im waiting

I broke my pinky yesterday so I was out submission for a while.

I will have most of my time on the weekends, to come here.

And Invisible, if they were already added to the downloads, you should have linked them TO the page that GC has for those files.

I understand this is your first Mod job here, so I wont rip you to shit.

I submitted but no one accepted them for a while so I loaded from a different place

*Sigh* Well, they've been accepted to the Downloads for about 1.5 days now.

Why not Edit your post with the Ghoztcraft Links.

Sure why not. It doesnt matter but I will anyway.

The reason I didnt edit before was I was sleeping? Yeah It was late were I was.

Edited by Invisible

Excuses...Excuses...

I think sleeping is not an exuse. I was tierd and I need to rest.

One more time to everyone who missed it. When I made this thread I submitted the downloads. They did not get accepted for a long time. Once they did I went to sleep. Once I woke up I fixed the links .

So we are all good now? :)

Yes, I still dont see why we had such a problem...but in the eyes of DeLuca and Xthar its big enough. So Umm Ghozt should I delete all of these posts since they are offtopic?

Nope, just close the topic..

I would like to keep it open incase someone has a problem with a hack ya know? so Do you want me to get rid of all posts including mine or just keep it?