Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I hate

my teache Mrs. Aronld she is like the devile. I mean have you ever had one of those teachers that you just didn't think was capable of teaching a class and fool everyone into belive that she knows what she is doing yet you know it is all BS

Wow, I have a teacher named that too..

Ms Arnald.

hey by any chance do you go to Pitman

hey by any chance do you go to Pitman

whoa.. Are you spying on me..

lol yep hes spying on you... you guys probably live in the same country.

whoa.. Are you spying on me..

mo I'm not spying we just happen to be in the same class

Lol, are you positive he goes to your school?

My History teacher is the same way. He has no personalitly, the only time he really speaks loud is when someone did something wrong or someone is talking when he is trying to teach.

the fucking bastards at my school didn't even give my history this year

so i'll have to make up an EXTRA history through rest of High School

the fucking bastards at my school didn't even give my history this year

so i'll have to make up an EXTRA history through rest of High School

I know he goes to my school cause one of my friends knows him and told me

nobody on any forums or starcraft west lives in this town except Dark Angel of Chaos

i feel lonely :rolleyes:

but mebe cause i dont have a GF

Teachers suck, they go through years of schooling just to keep going to school -.- there under payed and most of them dont even know what it is there talking about half the time, than agen...its the perfect job for someone that doesent wanna actually do something worth while :/

ok i know who he is now.. Saw him in clas.. that was weird..

Lmao, that is kind of freaky.

Anyway, speaking of Cid-Highwinds post, I plan to be a teach for kindergarden (I get 3 breaks!!!, 2 recceses and a lunch break)

I wish they werent underpaid, however, I am still young and there is hopefully time for their salaray to go up up up! ^_^

i hate all clase and techers the only clase i do like is jim and thats cuz i out do all the girl in chin ups and most of the guys i beat mostly every one in track im star track runner and i have to work out every day so when it come to jim i got it all down like nothing

I am in the same class as XGhozt to. We rock. Stupid Ms.Aronald.

What city?? I am wandering. Not like hell is one.

my teache Mrs. Aronld she is like the devile. I mean have you ever had one of those teachers that you just didn't think was capable of teaching a class and fool everyone into belive that she knows what she is doing yet you know it is all BS

I HATE U ALL

Hey nOOb above me. You are just posting so you can get hacks What a loser. Go burn in hell bastered. :devil: :devil: Hope you lsoe ever game you play. :down: :down: :down:

hahahahhahhhahhhahhahhahahah i hate noobs and only posting to get hack learn how to win on your own time i bet i could pwned you noobs at any game even if you use hacks i still would win losers

this is a time when XGhozt's site saves us, most of the noob rush goes there