Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Invisibles Army System Thread

Hello guys I'm the new Army System manager. * yay* Well the first thing I came across were the Spy Logs. Like Fish said if you send 0 spies to do something you will get a warning, the second time you get items taken away (Spy and Sentry items) and reset the number of Spies/Sentry you have. Please don't take this lightly. So far we have 2 people who disobeyed the rules. As of now anyone who sends 0 spies will get one warning then Ill remove items and spies/sentry. Here is the first pic.

spylogsjx2.th.jpg

Any questions please ask.

Now I would like for you guys to post what you want to see in this Army System. I personally want to keep this Season clean organized and fun. I hope everyone will follow the rules and just have fun this Season. So that everyone can enjoy the Army System. I also want to add a few more races but like I said if thats what you guys want then Ill do it.

Edited by X-rednuoB-GH

Looks like you're two seconds too late. :)

You never specified if we could do this earlier, so My "warning" has not been used up yet.

So don't say I disobeyd the rules, because there were no rules to begin with.

And also you should imit the number of Spy missions/attack missions to only one per 24 hours.

DeLuca I know the rules will start as of now :) So everyone is fine at the moment. MysticViper if more people want that then I will change it but right now I'm looking through everything to figure it all out.

and what if sending 0 spies is an accident? When I sent those spies I was in school so I was trying to hit the 3 but i hit the enter insted.

Ok MysticViper Ill do that in a moment Im still looking at all of the things I can and cant do. Please give me some time I just got the Army System Manager rank.

EDIT: Mystic will this be better if I set a max on the turn you can get? ( will try to do that still learning) or do you want me to lower it to like 2 turns per 30 min... I think some members would get tierd of waiting to get 10 turns for a full attack.

Edited by Invisible

I like the turns the way it is :)

Recent changes: I changed the rate for turns down to 2 in 1 hour.

Edited by Invisible

dude.. fishy made it last time.. 2 turns per hour and right now its like 15 turns for 30 minutes or w/e

i want u to buff up the merc prices and add some new races XD

2 per hour is good.

lol yeah I got like 1,000 turns rofl.

Ok, I'll give you time.

Thank you I lowered it back the way it was 2 turn per 1 hour. Would someone like to help me deside on the stats for the new races? Im making one or two and I need some help.

I would like to see some more items.

cool im in the screenshot :P

I would like to see some more items.

I already suggested that Ghozt :P. I guess he's working on it.

ok! I just added 3 new races once I get home from school Ill add new items deal?

Just an Idea...make a race that has 0% on everything...or would that make it the superior race and it would be gay?

If you want some ideas on how to improve on this army, go to http://www.kingsofchaos.com and make an account and look at some stuff on there. Just an idea. :/

They only have four races less items then us..Our system>theirs they just have more members ... and I was trying to add a item but it just would add.. I dont know why I added items on offence and defence and it didnt show on logs. Kenshyn said it wasnt in the armory maybe there is a limit to the number of items you can have?

racesnq6.th.jpg

That the pic of the new races

Edited by Invisible

Nice job with the new races. They are similar to the other races though X_x, but good job nonetheless.

Yeah that was the hard part on making the stats different.. I made new races but elves were the much better. Just took awhile.. I have another idea MysticViper told me that the system is to easy so what do you guys think about a new race called the Challange with -50 on everything for those who think its to easy?

That in itself would still be kinda easy :P

Dragons are ok for now I guess...

wtf money gain per 60 mins?

i disagree.

Sign in to follow this