Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hacking

Hacking  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Does it make you better or worse at melee?

• Better
    • Worse
  2. 2. Does it make you better or worse at UMS?

• Better
    • Worse

Does hacking make you better or worse at melee and/or ums?

makes me worse at melee (i used to suck now i fckin pwnzer)

makes me better at ums (like diplo ect cuz i can control lots of units and see where everything is)

I think it depends on the player really. If that person can play the game and worry about hitting the right hot keys for the hacks and not get slowed down, then in that case its better for the player in melee. Giving a heads if you can be prepared and not focus on the enimy.

Hacking is teh 1337 uberness at playing games :)

WOnt make you better but its usefull I personally hate creating groups etc etc for mellee I use multi command it rocks :D

I don't think that they make you worse, but they don't really make you that much better. You have to be a good player already to use the hacks in the most beneficial way.

Its realy sad when hacks make u suck more.... and they realy arent good in ums except if u have a mineral hack or something...

Well a lot of peoples problem is they try to use the hacks to make them better in the game because they keep getting pwnd....but they never get better because they don't use some of the key strategies.