Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hmm. Has anyone noticed this?

I like havent seen any hackers for a few months now. I find that a bit strange. Did Battle.net get too smart or something. Well descuss if you please cause I'm just curious.

Everyone freaked out since that whole stupid thing about the vac or whatever..

A vac!? What is a vac? Sounds like something to clean the floor with.

he means warren. just some sc anti-hack stuff they put into starcraft in patch 1.14.

Yeah ^

what happened is that for a while there werent any really any hacks worth using. just those maphacks.most hacks that were used with with sc 1.13e were used for their other features. Drop, min, stack, etc.

They implemented the Waren detector on Diablo 2 around half a year ago.

Almost no hacks have been able to penetrate the barrier, onnly a few simple maphacks, compared to the detailed maps and hacks that were in effect before.

heh same with WoW... But there are real live people that monater WoW games... if you get cought cheating you get your char banned

WoW Costs you money. Thats why lots of people dont hack. Plain and simple.

there is drop and stack out right now..

Son of a...

Maybe cause diablo is just harder to hack.. O.O

um yes... Starcraft is a very old buggy game :( The recent patch is a very imposing barrier....

I hear it sucked dick

yes it does, that is why the hacks out now mirror this... This patch was a tough one... I'm amazed any new stuff came out at all....

Haha, I guess soo..

What I am wondering is how to turn off warden without having to load a hack that already does... Anyone know?

I know that diablo like freeze the games for a second for you to find hte map... but iono about starcraft.

starcrafts maphack is similar to the d2 maphack except that most current d2 maphacks just reveal the map as if u have alrdy explored it. most sc mh show the full map and all of it... so they are kinda different but similar at the same time.

Well thanks for the help. I just found it odd thats all.

Lol, Starcraft hacking isn't any harder then it was before, just inhale isn't updated yet.

Most hackers are too ignorant to realize there's anything besides inhale out there.

Sonuvabitch. Damn, we need dt to help hack d2 T_T

theres maphack for d2 and bots. -.- maybe someone should make a pickit for d2 T_T I've seen them when some guy tried to trick me but he never stole anything, just went from the camp fire to the stash really fast like he teleported there

Pickit! I remember that, those were good times.

Starcraft doesn't have a Warden..it's called The Hammer...unless SC patched in the past two days because I haven't beenon for a while.

... wow The Hammer is it like the op hammer? rofl