Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Army System Reset

Hello everyone!

The Army System was reset today because of one members fault... Today I got many complaints that one member is attacking with 40 million damage.. I looked it up and it was Prophecy. I reseted him earlier for sending 0 spies TWICE... Then he did it again today.. So I had no choice but to ban him for Cheating.

spylogs1mp0.th.jpg

As you can see he clearly did send 0 spies..

I was going to fix everything but he caused more damage then I thought.. He attacked everyone sabotaged everything and destroyed the entire field..

Please post any problems you have with Army System from now on.

Dont forget to NOMINATE

Enjoy the new reset!

man.. u had to reset didnt u right when i was getting good T_T

O please this is better for all of us

As if! I had a 1 million gain of GPs per 60 mins. Why could u have just banned him or deleated him?

Well if you read my other Threads I did ban him and deleted him..

and if you read what I wrote in this thread you would know why

catch my drift

I dont think it matters much...

It has to happen at some time. It just came sooner rather than later.

I belive Ghozt should backup the Army system alone, every week or so, so we can revert in cases of gliching, or other random problems that may occur. It's just the fact that it might take too long, XGhozt is just too darn lazy, or it may not be possible. I just think it would be a good idea.

Nah Whats the fun in it if there is no risk? Its like taking out sabotage because you can loose your gear..

well duh cmon its part of the game .. Anyway I enforce those damn rules and I dont take it lightly.

... What?

I don't understad what you just said, and what it relates to?

Use qutes or something plz!

Dont worry about it...

I SAID IF THERE IS NO RISK THERE IS NO FUN IN PLAYING A GAME,

ok?

get that?

Edit that member, and change his race to "banned". Then he wont be able to come back and do it again. :)

I did that Ghozt that was my first action :)

Lol, awesome

Anyway I forgot who asked but is there a newer version of AS?

P.S I need to talk to you.

Well, you should ask XGhozt for permission to ban, usually after banning if it is that severe.

I'd ban, and then unban if XGhozt says no >.<

No no, you dont have to ask me to ban someone, just tell me about it if your not sure. lol

Shadow Im well aware of what Im doing ok :) Dont worry about me I got it under controll..

There is just no exuse for Prophecy

Lol, i can tell you know what you're doing... i just think that some members, like HG or Poply, we shouldn't like perm ban without XGhozt's permission. :)

For him?

There was no other option but perm ban.

yeah this army system is really buggy, I can attest to that since I have infinite money :P I can just make my own money if i want, and i kinda feel like making more right about now :P

Aha.. Proof of cheating.. What should I do with you?

He CAN...

As i could like a while back. This one is buggy... Eep.

Tell XGhozt when he's not as busy. And tell him to get my promotion first. roar. >.<

lol you could figure out how I am generating money for free.... It isn't that hard to figure out... And it's proof that the army system needs improving...

Well since your a wise ass why dont you get into the core and fix all this shit?

thought so you cant so play fair or ill just ban you.

god cant you all play by the fucking rules

Sign in to follow this